• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Mario, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis announced for Game Boy catalog on Nintendo Switch Online

Draugoth

Gold Member
GIT7lX-XYAAzqSh

Announced by Nintendo as part of its Mario Day announcements, the following games are being added to the service on Tuesday, March 12:

• Dr Mario (Game Boy)
  • Mario Golf (Game Boy Color)
  • Mario Tennis (Game Boy Color)

Last edited:

gamer82

bring back that dr mario mobile game for the console or do a dr mario 99 the game needs a revamp i have the orignal catridge for my dmg i can play already.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh dang, both Mario Golf and Tennis are phenomenal GBC games. I just played through Mario Golf again on my OG GBC last year, and it absolutely holds up. This is a huge win for anyone who hasn’t had the chance to play those games. Highly recommend!

Nice. Will check them out. Now if only there was a good golf game on switch in the vein of hot shots. Is modern Mario golf any good? The super rush title makes it appear like it's all fantasy waky power ups and not actual skill golf game.

cireza

That's nice but I'd really like some new MegaDrive games. And I hope that SEGA will offer Master System and Game Gear at some point.

Top Bottom