• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Online adds Kirby’s Star Stacker, Quest for Camelot, Downtown Nekketsu March, and Joy Mech Fight

Draugoth

Gold Member
Nintendo has added four more games to the Switch Online library today. These games are available on the NES, SNES and Game Boy Color libraries.

For NES the titles include Downtown Nekketsu March Super-Awesome Field Day! and Joy Mech Fight. On SNES we've got Kirby's Star Stacker and joining the Game Boy Color library is Quest for Camelot.

"Nintendo Switch Online members can now play four more classic games, three of which were originally released in Japan only and never translated to English. Check out the newly added titles and discover the Japanese versions of a few old-school games!"

Ceadeus

Gold Member
I'm actually surprised about quest for Camelot. I have nice memories of playing this back when I was a kid. It's a neat little Zelda clone.

linko9

Lol I played Quest for Camelot as a kid, never thought I'd see that again. It's a not very good Zelda clone, but mercifully short. I played it like 5 times because it was the only game I brought with me on some vacation.

Pretty solid choices though I don't think any of these are going to draw anyone to NSO who isn't currently signed up.

They really should add Super Gameboy features to the games that support it. They should also give an option for a pure black border, but 🤷‍♂️.

Quasicat

Back in 1992, the Batman license would cost you $50,000 plus royalties. Anyone wanna guess how much it would cost today?

That's why we're getting Quest For Camelot.
Seriously! Could you imagine the hurdles that Warner/Konami/Nintendo would have to go through just to get Batman Returns for the SNES? It makes me happy that I still have the cartridge.
EOj1WA6.jpg

Top Bottom