• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you use pajamas ?

Melon Husk

Of course I wear pajama pants. I have self-respect. Plus, loose fitting clothes are more comfortable.
What are the other options presented?
  • Wife beater and underwear are for drunkards and fat people.
  • Jeans and t-shirt are for people who pass out at 4am after the after-party.
  • Wear nothing if you're a secret exhibitionist find thrill in the tiny chance you'll have to run outside naked in the event of emergency.

Last edited:

Fbh

Usually pajama pants and some old T-Shirt.

Unless it's really hot then I might just use boxers.....but it's almost never really hot around these parts.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

they gotta be big and baggy and drag on the ground. like these...

GUEST_61492524-bee7-4aa0-8049-6e1096e2ea2e

also, i usually call them sleep pants, not pajamas.

Last edited:

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I would wear PJs but my girlfriend has a strict no clothes policy in bed. While it does promote sex. If there is a fire or something, ill be outside my house naked in front of neighbors.

MastaKiiLA

Nope. Buck ass naked, and my gorgeous wife does the same. Not sure she did prior to meeting me, but she's totally comfortable with it, which is yet another reason I married here. I seriously hate sleeping even with boxers on now. I can do it, but I don't enjoy it.

Jeeves

I sleep in boxers and t-shirt. I do have pajama pants that I put on when I wake up and want to have a leisurely morning before I put on real clothes.

Nude here so no. Clothes just become annoying when you try to sleep.
I sleep with a tshirt but butt naked. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to sleep because the sheets arouse me a little bit.
Birthday suit, but with something close at hand in case a quick dressing is needed. Easy and comfortable.
Naked. Always naked. I do have a gas mask and fireproof body sheets next to my bed in case of fire, and a jockstrap in case of firemen.
Na, sleep in the raw
Nope. Buck ass naked, and my gorgeous wife does the same. Not sure she did prior to meeting me, but she's totally comfortable with it, which is yet another reason I married here. I seriously hate sleeping even with boxers on now. I can do it, but I don't enjoy it.
I don't ever wear clothes until I have to leave the house.
Believe that shit.
I would wear PJs but my girlfriend has a strict no clothes policy in bed. While it does promote sex. If there is a fire or something, ill be outside my house naked in front of neighbors.
oh-lord-oh-lawd.gif

I'm surprised there are so many people here who hang dong whilst asleep. I immediately feel exposed without clothes as I'm always cautious that somebody is going to jump out at me.

Batiman

Banned
They’re the definition of cozy. Nothing like PJs. If you don’t wear them you don’t know what your missing

Top Bottom