• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you use pajamas ?

Random question of today.

Do you guys use pajamas? And where do you store it?

I have always use pajamas, even now around my 40s. I store it under my pillow and put them before go sleep.

My wife also use pajamas but she never saw some one storing it under the pillow 😂.

Actually I lived in a high seismic country so pajama under pillow and clothes to run near bed.

Also, when friend come to stay some ask if I use pajama or not. (Idk why)

How about you? Naked? T-shirt?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
When it's chilly, tshirt and flannel sleep pants which are surprisingly warm.

When it's hot, tshirt and boxers or boxer briefs.

I'm fond of clothes that don't hold onto my body during night time, the loose kind that hang on very lightly. A few sudden moves and they'll end up around my ankles.

///PATRIOT

Banned
I sleep with a tshirt but butt naked. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to sleep because the sheets arouse me a little bit.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I just wear my boxers, although I do have some pajama bottoms for just lounging around in, but I don't sleep in them.

Dark Star

I like a large t shirt and pajama bottoms

Sweat pants or basketball shorts are good too

If it’s cold I throw on a hoodie

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Just bottoms. I wear a t-shirt and these loose, soft, delightful bottoms. But they're kinda my house pants. So, they're pretty much on anytime I'm home. I have two pairs and switch out every day, washing the old pair with my work clothes each day. They are sacred, like my coffee.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
Boxer briefs or naked!
I have to wear undies that are slightly tight when I sleep. My balls need to stay in control. I don’t like the idea that they might get twisted or strained while I move around in my sleep. I also sleep with a pillow between my legs to give them ample space. Always protect your balls. Always.
Your balls are meant to be free!!!
Pillow between your legs is for your posture not to protect your balls!!!

qUDcOdP.gif

Soodanim

Gold Member
Birthday suit, but with something close at hand in case a quick dressing is needed. Easy and comfortable.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
boxers only, i wear pyjamas if im having a lazy day and not going anywhere. im in pyjamas right now but im just chilling in bed cause its a boring sunday morning and i aint got shit to do.

i hate sleeping with clothes on. i cant get comfortable because they get all twisted.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Naked. Always naked. I do have a gas mask and fireproof body sheets next to my bed in case of fire, and a jockstrap in case of firemen.

Last edited:

thefool

Yes. I can't be at home with normal clothes. I have some normal looking pajamas to hang around the house.
I sleep with t-shirt and shorts tho.

Top Bottom