• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you actually play your epic free games backlog?

Hydroxy

Or just let it rot? It just don't feel right to let it rot away so I try playing atleast the ones which seem interesting and have good reviews. That combined with steam backlog and Gamepass , there is no lack of games to play, its quite overwhelming.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I collect everything, and play whatever interests me. There’s been a lot of great games given away over the years.

I think the only free game that I played on it was SOMA. Other than that, nope, I have too many other games on other systems that I actually wanna play first.

Drizzlehell

Banned
martin-lawrence.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've played a few, sure. A lot of what's on offer there for free, I already own (and have played) on Steam. So it's a nice backup of sorts, I guess.

Knightime_X

Yeah, even purchased a game or 2.
Sadly though, I have like $100 in my epic wallet and nothing interests me enough to not get the steam version.
Steam has workshops for some games. That's enough to skip buying on epic.

Last edited:

feynoob

Epic games gave me a lot of games, which saved me a lot of money.
It will depend on what you want to play it.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Nope didn’t even install epic on my new pc. I just can’t anymore.

feynoob

These are my top free epic games.

Death stranding
Bioshock series
Shenmue 3
Hitman 3
Tomb raider series
Prey
Nioh complete edition
Gtav5
Control
metro series

Pretty good list with extra 130+ free games.

Spyxos

I played a few. But if I'm honest 99% is never used. The free Amazon games I pick up every month, but I don't think I've ever played them. I think I have now have more games on the Epic account than on Steam.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
No. no epic account. I am not a traitor easily swayed with free sausage that I already own

I played GTA 5 one time just to see how well my old ass computer would run it. Aside from that, nope. I keep redeeming them, though.

Efe

I have more than 200 free games on Epic and I've only played 2 so far (RAGE 2 and Evil Dead)

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Yeah, why not? I played Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, Verdun, Pikuniku, Moving Out, Celeste, Superhot, Nioh(for few hours, but I'm gonna beat it someday) and Short Hike(best of them). I'm planning to play more. I bought at least a dozen games from them too. It's going great for me.

manfestival

some of the titles I play out of curiosity. I have only beaten a handful that have been on there. usually stuff is only played for a few

westman

I don't think so, but I collect all of them and put them in my backlog spreadsheet, in case I ever run out of games I'd rather play.

Top Bottom