• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: The Order: 1886 Retrospective + PS5 60fps Gameplay

Pfroebbel

I was actually thinking about replaying this the other day and then this thread pops up.

Might not be the worst way to spend an afternoon. I remember actually liking it back in the day.

I played it a bit today too. The resolution is really low but despite this it still looks great, it plays great

Codes 208

The campaign was too linear with waaay too many qte (holy shit am i glad that era is over)

Missed opportunity by not having multiplayer, this game definitely had the potential to being a gears killer

violence

I purchased this on the current sale for $10. Looks good enough to be released today. The gameplay feels like a throwback to 360/PS3. It’s not really a bad thing. It’s like playing a future boomer shooter. I think I like playing it more today than I would’ve on release.

Bond007

Loved this game despite the hate.
Just one of those things where i was in the minority and im ok with that.

I love the story, i love linear gameplay, gameplay was fine. A memorable experience for me.

Top Bottom