• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry] Final Fantasy 16 - PlayStation 5 - Tech Review

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I played forspoken more than you most probably, you don't have to show me how fucking bad it looked except for the main protagonist model (ingame because in cinematic she looks derpy af) and some particles here and there.

But thanks for the reminder.
I finished the game.
She looks fine in game and in cinematics.
you are a hypocrite who deals in absolutes(looks like last gen, looks like shit etc). you spew nonsense all the time lately.
I don't know what's going on with you but you didn't use to be such an asshole. Honestly your posts are miserable. Find some fun man

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Also, it's super hypocrisy seeing all these 60fps warriors throwing "but its 720p" card.
But on every other occasion they yell "but I would paly 720p. only 60fps matters"... well apparently not.
I think they would be better off without performance mode at all like starfield. Now they get shit because they included performance mode but it's bad

You are fucking blind man, sorry. PLay forpsoken. It looks great. I was kinda stunned at times whats going on in that game and the vistas. Maybe get a better tv with hdr.
OR PLAY THE FUCKING GAME instead of watching yt vid.

This is not last gen. Not at 4k40fps (dynamic 4k, closer to 1440p internally)
Old screenshots, pre patch but still. Forspoken looks very good and it's just the static environment. The combat and particles are very nice too. Absolutely nothing like that last gen.
Not at this res, loading times and so on. I am not even going to post ff16 shots again.
I am always posting screenshots, giving examples, arguing. Always my own screenshots and comparisons... and then people just say some dumb shit like you do and don't give any examples back

zmTaBWo.jpg

xlrOQRQ.jpg

qUTqGKL.jpg
Are those shots supposed to be impressive? They definitely look like they belong on a PS4.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Are those shots supposed to be impressive? They definitely look like they belong on a PS4.
And your brain belongs on the ps1.
Start up a ps4 game maybe and stop the hyperbole.
I am posting these shots in response that the game looks terrible. it clearly fucking does not.

edit: I always see the same guys in this threads. xbots spewing nonsense. Admit it. This looks way better than starfield and at least offers some sort of 60fps mode.
edit2: I don't have time for this fucking troll forum. Cya all until later. I am going to play the game now.... maybe some of you should too. Seriously. I would be better off banned. This forum is fucking insufferable and only makes my day worse. But I am not giving the trolls that luxury.

Last edited:

SABRE220

Also, it's super hypocrisy seeing all these 60fps warriors throwing "but its 720p" card.
But on every other occasion they yell "but I would paly 720p. only 60fps matters"... well apparently not.
I think they would be better off without performance mode at all like starfield. Now they get shit because they included performance mode but it's bad

You are fucking blind man, sorry. PLay forpsoken. It looks great. I was kinda stunned at times whats going on in that game and the vistas. Maybe get a better tv with hdr.

Old screenshots, pre patch but still. Forspoken looks very good and it's just the static environment. The combat and particles are very nice too. Absolutely nothing like that last gen.
Not at this res, loading times and so on. I am not even going to post ff16 shots again.
I am always posting screenshots, giving examples, arguing. Always my own screenshots and comparisons... and then people just say some dumb shit like you do and don't give any examples back

zmTaBWo.jpg

xlrOQRQ.jpg

qUTqGKL.jpg
My guy you can make a case of defense for ff16 but please just leave forsaken behind those shots are far from flattering and look flat and barren. The game honestly looks inferior to the best of last gen like rdr2 etc..its a technical mess for a next gen exclusive.

Last edited:
- DF recommendation: start the game with Quality mode so you don't have the jarring transition from 60 to 30.
Bit off topic. Now i understand why Starfield went 30fps.

Starfield is way bigger, more dynamic with RTGI and all. So 30fps makes sense. Lets face it even if there was a 60fps mode, it would have been unstable and we all would end up playing at 30fps anyway. These consoles not as strong as you all think. Heavy cut backs and compromises are made to hit 60fps especially in nextgen open world games.

FF16 looks awful and butt ugly in performance mode. I rather play at quality mode than in performance mode with 360 graphics.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member

zmTaBWo.jpg

xlrOQRQ.jpg

qUTqGKL.jpg

Rof, listen brother, you know I like you and you also know that we've never crossed (the proverbial) swords - I also know that you're kinda knowledgeable when it comes to tech/TV's but...in this case I think you're being wrong and - maybe - displaying some kind of bias for some reason.

You've helped me more than once when it came to OLED tech since you seem to know about sample and hold tech displays, you'been messing about HGIG vs DTM etc etc, meaning, you DO seem to appreciate the tech side of things - all of this comes into sharp contrast though with your opinions about FF 16 'cause brother, " 60fps warriors lol" + " I don't care how the game looks/performs, it's greaaat ! " do not a good conversation nor rebuttal make, it - sorry if I sound harsh - looks like extreme favoritism towards a brand/Franchise than actual facts.

The only reason I'm mentioning this is 'cause - generally speaking - I hate double standards as a person, if someone's to criticize the technical deficiencies of a game (emphasis on "technical", not whether a game is fun/good/bad), he should be able to do so no matter if said game is called Redfall, Forspoken, Starfield (which isn't even out yet) or FF16...

I've mentioned this before but the reason I don't engage as much as I'd like in this forum is due to the number of absolutely horrible users + double standards galore, fuck man, you enter for example a Refill/Starfield thread, you mention some technical deficiencies and people are like " LOL SONY PONY 11!1!", you enter a FF16 thread, mention the same things about framerate etc and suddenly you're (also) a "LOL XBOT !!"...It's absolutely horrible with no room for actual discussion between the idiotic accusations, the constant bickering, low effort replies and the usual not-so-transparent favoritism towards Brand/Franchise X that some people.display, it's a lose-lose situation unfortunately and there's absolutely nothing that could be done about that, you can't ever win basically.

Now, regarding FF16 : people like to shit on MS and Papa-Phil (and rightfully so IMO) but...suddenly, when it comes to FF16, everything is apparently "fine", its shitty performance doesn't - all of a sudden - matter anymore and also, since the performance mode is absolutely horrible , the 30fps quality one is also all of a sudden "acceptable" somehow...
This is the game that received help from Sony internal techies btw and was lauded as a technical masterpiece, how ?
Also, let's all remember one of the producers/devs a couple of days ago that went on the record saying that there could be framerate drops outside of combat - it's like...they were prepared for this and tried to preemptively excuse the game's performance just to cover their asses in the name of "transparency".

I was gonna get it day 1 but after playing the Demo and experiencing the horrible performance mode and since I can't play it on 30fps due to having an OLED...it's gonna be either on a heavy discount or when the PS5 Pro releases, I just can't do unstable framerates nor 30fps anymore due to the friggin stutter/judder.

We can agree to disagree but...this game's performance is.most definitely not good nor should it be acceptable in the year of our lord 2023, where's our standards now ? Should we just give it a pass because it's the almighty Square enix and a FF title ? Nope.

Please don't get me wrong man, I still love you, K ? 😁

Edit :
In before "this game at least gives you the option of performance vs quality", "Square aren't lying pieces of shit like Bethesda/Papa-Phil",
"At least the game is great ! ", " lol graphics whores " , laughing emojis galore etc etc etc, am I right guys ?

Last edited:

Synless

So I am reading that 30 fps mode works just fine and yall just mad it doesn’t have a 60fps mode you wanted. Just use the 30.

Playing the demo at 30fps and it’s fine in my opinion and it controls well enough which is what is important. Yeah, higher frame rate would be better but it looks rubbish in performance mode.

Ev1L AuRoN

I'll double-dip on PC, and I will take the hit in IQ but I'm playing at performance, from what I gather the performance fluctuations are more common while traversing the world.
From the demo the hit in IQ in battles are more difficult to see due to the frenetic nature of the game. Hoping Square updates the game with FSR2 if possible, in the future. The Performance needs work.

GymWolf

I finished the game.
you are a hypocrite who deals in absolutes(looks like last gen, looks like shit etc). you spew nonsense all the time lately.
I don't know what's going on with you but you didn't use to be such an asshole. Honestly your posts are miserable. Find some fun man
Get some fresh air my dude, you are too serious about this stuff, if you like forspoken graphic so much you should not care about what i think.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
So I am reading that 30 fps mode works just fine and yall just mad it doesn’t have a 60fps mode you wanted. Just use the 30.

Jesus my dude, when will some of you understand that not everyone is on a LED/LCD TV ?
30fps IS absolutely fine for heavy, taxing and story-driven games...just not so when you're gaming on an OLED due to the perceived stutter/judder of the OLEDs' near instant pixel response time.

If people can't perceive it/don't care about it then...more power to them, many users though (me included) do have a problem with it.
Also : It's got nothing to do about "elitism", it has got to do with being able to perceive said stutter/judder.

Cheerio

BbMajor7th

It's a good-looking game, but I think we're starting to expect too much. The current-gen consoles are powerful, but to double the pixel density and performance metrics, while increasing overall fidelity, animation and scene complexity and introducing expensive effects like RTX is probably too much in most circumstances. In games like Demon Souls, where the logic and structure are derived from a PS3, then sure, but with something like FFXVI, maybe not.

93xfan

Banned
Dips down to 40s.

If the PS5 Pro rumors are true, I expect many more games to run like this on the base PS5 with less thought given to a steady performance mode

Played a couple of hours and it feels so bad to me at 30fps but going to persevere and stop toggling modes as I'd be lying if it tried to argue it's not a brilliant game, definitely a huge return to form after FF15.

The combat would feel divine at 120fps but at 30fps it's only decent.

Performance mode is ugly as sin and the frame rate is all over the place even in combat so it's 30fps or bust. FSR is obvious even in quality mode but definitely good enough IQ in quality mode.

Graphics are a real mixed bag. Some of the NPCs, even main story ones, look like they have wandered in from a generic PS4 JRPG and some look really impressive. Same with the environments - some bits look like beta levels from a budget PS4 game and some look genuinely astonishing - like up there with the best stuff I've seen.

Apart from the artifacts around the character the motion blur has grown on me even if it's not the best quality.

Last edited:

CGNoire

- "One of the most polished games I have experienced this year" - John
- "But not perfect by any means (re: performance mode)
- FF14 related roots are obvious

Visuals:

- "Exceptionally detailed character models" re: micro-details, fabrics etc.
- Hairs use standard alpha coverage, not a higher res strand system
- Shadows have characteristics of RT but John could not nail it 100%.

- Cut-scenes can show gap in quality between main character scenes and regular NPC chatter
- A-tier cut-scenes are exceptionally detailed and beautiful with high quality bokeh
- Some cut-scenes switch to videos with high quality
- B and C tier scenes are reasonably well animated but lack the polish and can feel a little jarring

- Character animations can feel odd at first but you get used to it
- Transitioning between game play and cut-scene is 'awesome'

- The motion blur is subjective and while John likes it, there is feedback from other players who don't because of its intensity.
- Environmental detail variation is praised

- No dynamic time of day but baked lighting allows developers to present a cohesive vision
- Liberal use of geometry and fine details
- Wind simulation and scripted explosions/destruction adds to the atmosphere
- More lighting and shadow praising

- The visuals are best in dim areas, brightly lit areas look like FFXIV, a little cross-geny.
- Larger bodies of water look nice but smaller ones look mediocre due to SSR cut-off

- Larger Eikon battles praised and compared with God of War for missing set pieces like this.

Audio:

- DF praised the music, audio quality and voice acting of the game.
- But noted that the lip sync is only calibrated for English, if you play any other language, it will not sync with the facial animations.

Performance:

- Quality mode: DRS 1080p to 1440p upscaled to 4K
- Performance: DRS 720p to 1080p upscaled to 1440p. Combined with TAA 'doesn't look great'.
- The game seems to be using FSR 1, not FSR2

- Quality mode looks fine but Performance mode is 'kind of a mess'
- Shadow quality is dropped and has more dithering in Performance mode
- Distant enemies run at lower frame rate in both modes

- DF tested with day 1 300MB patch
- DF recommends playing in Quality mode. 99% lock with properly paced frames
- Patch does not fix the performance, only negligible changes
- Performance mode often falls below VRR range to low 40s.

- As soon as you enter battles, the performance often maintains 60 because the game drops internal resolution to 720p

- All cut-scenes are locked to 30 regardless of which mode is chosen.

- DF recommendation: start the game with Quality mode so you don't have the jarring transition from 60 to 30.

- Load times praised as very fast.
Cheers! Your doing Gods work and even better I dont have to give DF a view.

POKEYCLYDE

So, in performance mode it can drop to 720p AND it doesn't keep a consistent 60fps?

While quality mode is upscaled 4k locked at 30fps?

Quality seems like the play.

93xfan

Banned
Jesus my dude, when will some of you understand that not everyone is on a LED/LCD TV ?
30fps IS absolutely fine for heavy, taxing and story-driven games...just not so when you're gaming on an OLED due to the perceived stutter/judder of the OLEDs' near instant pixel response time.

If people can't perceive it/don't care about it then...more power to them, many users though (me included) do have a problem with it.
Also : It's got nothing to do about "elitism", it has got to do with being able to perceive said stutter/judder.

Cheerio
Terrified to upgrade from my plasma due to this.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

zmTaBWo.jpg

xlrOQRQ.jpg

qUTqGKL.jpg
I keep telling you, these screenshots look absolutely atrocious. In terms of lighting, asset quality, foliage quality and that ridiculous fog masking the draw distance.

If anything these screenshots expose everything shitty about the game's visuals.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Played a couple of hours and it feels so bad to me at 30fps but going to persevere and stop toggling modes as I'd be lying if it tried to argue it's not a brilliant game, definitely a huge return to form after FF15.
Dont switch. Dont ever switch. Just pick 30 fps and forget about it.

P.S For the first time ever i had some motion pro stuff turned on for zelda totk on my OLED and it felt surprisingly good. I want to try those same settings in FF16 but im afraid it might have the same effect as toggling 60 and 30 fps back and forth.

poodaddy

Cheerio
This really. I wish people would understand this. It has nothing to do with elitism, 30 fps just looks god awful on my E9, way worse than it used to look on my Sony that's downstairs now. Got a better TV for the game room, but unfortunately there's always give and take; now I can't do 30 fps content for shit in the game room but it looks pretty damn ok downstairs. I think at some point I wanna get a second PSV and a Series S to replace the PS4 Pro and OneX downstairs just to do 30 fps stuff down there, but I don't have the kind of disposable income to make that change quickly and casually. First world problems I guess.

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
This really. I wish people would understand this. It has nothing to do with elitism, 30 fps just looks good awful on my E9, way worse than it used to look on my Sony that's downstairs now. Got a better TV for the game room, but unfortunately there's always give and take; now I can't do 30 fps content for shit in the game room but it looks pretty damn ok downstairs. I think at some point I wanna get a second PSV and a Series S to replace the PS4 Pro and OneX downstairs just to do 30 fps stuff down there, but I don't have the kind of disposable income to make that change quickly and casually. First world problems I guess.
James Franco Reaction GIF

That’s all these threads are about, lol

The level of detail is absolutely insane, this early forest area is so damn gorgeous, the only game I could say that matches or exceeds it is RDR2. But I haven't played Horizon Forbidden West, I hear that one looks real good too.

Quality mode at 30 fps has been so smooth so far too, the inputs feel good and whatever they are doing, I'm not feeling any drops. I'll have to see what it's like once I get to more open areas, but yeah so far so good, game plays great.
Most of the people in this thread that are spending their time complaining about it aren't actually playing it.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Dont switch. Dont ever switch. Just pick 30 fps and forget about it.

P.S For the first time ever i had some motion pro stuff turned on for zelda totk on my OLED and it felt surprisingly good. I want to try those same settings in FF16 but im afraid it might have the same effect as toggling 60 and 30 fps back and forth.

Slimy, I'm going to be completely honest here: the switch to OLED ain't all that like people keep saying.
Yes, you have No DSE, (usually) no banding, no corner vignetting, no blooming but, other than that... everything else is really not that great with 24fps and 30fps content being the worst offenders.

I came from a 2011 Panasonic Plasma and I never - ever had problems with 30fps games, enter the LG C2 : I honestly cannot game at 30fps, everything is so stuttery that I just can't anymore, now, it's either 60fps or bust.
I kept reading in here and other places about the 30fps stutter on OLEDs but at the time I thought "how bad can it really be?", turns out it's really bad (for me at least), games don't feel 30fps, they feel like they're fluctuating between mid-20 and 30fps (can't explain it differently) and to be able to have the games feeling like they're running at the 30fps of yore® you need the 40fps mode that some games have, basically, the 40fps option is the "true 30fps option for OLEDs®".

It's gotten to the point that had I knew it beforehand I'd have opted for a miniLED, shit, wish I could take my C2 back to Amazon and get my 1300€ back as to get something else really, OLEDs are not for me unfortunately since I'm extremely sensitive to judder/stutter/fps drops... everything really.

True motion (motion interpolation) also does fuck all since A) you have to basically nerf the whole TV set by disabling VRR,120Hz and Instant game response on your PS5/XBOX as to be able to use true motion (i.e : it defeats the whole purpose) and even then, when you do enable it, things still look like shit obviously due to the artifacting AND constant motion/fps fluctuations since the TV can't obviously keep up with camera changes.

It's a fucking lose-lose situation, in fact, it has soured me on OLEDs in general and this is the 1st and last time that I'm getting one.
Now, it's either hoping that a game has an actually stable 60fps mode, upgrading to more powerful hardware (XSX PRO/PS5 PRO) when the time comes or...not actually playing a game (like FF16 in this case).

Cheers

Last edited:
The amount of shit the series S and switch got.....

Fucking 720p at 30 odd fps on a ps5 single platform exclusive....serious wake up call for us all. Mental.

Square really showing off the power of PS5 with that sub 60 fps 720p goodness!

First Forsaken, now this mess. This is some real low ball shit. 720p in combat, in 2023, GTFO here.

Why do they think this shit is acceptable. Visuals arent everything, drop some stuff back and get the fps up, jesus. I highly doubt there arent improvements to be made. And whoever chose to go with FSR 1 is a dumbc*nt.

I still emphasize Sony really fucked up their decision to set the VRR window so bloody high. If it was at 40 and not 48, dev's might be more incentived to aim for it as the de facto 'quality' mode.

But no, it just had to be 48 which is way too close to 50 territory. Real L move.

I made both of these comments before the DF video.

If you put your bias to one side and have fully working vision you can easily tell how low resolution stuff is when FSR1 is used as it is a terrible solution that shouldn't be called upscaling.

This has turned into the most embarrassing disingenuous thread in a long while. In game screenshots none are photomode.
U4jT7vF.jpg
I6tZZ2O.jpg
Xvtcif8.jpg

Yea, 720p ... /s
I've been way too busy playing and enjoying the game to read this shit but now I'm at work. >.< some of you are just full of it.

nikos

Now that I have a few hours on the game, I can confirm that Graphics mode is unplayable for me. Performance mode is still rough, and doesn't look as good, but it's tolerable. Aside from that, FOV is way too narrow and Clive is too close to the camera. There are also other visual anomalies that are distracting.

Still having fun with the game, it's just a shame that we're forced to play it on console for now. I probably won't double dip on PC unless I end up not finishing it on PS5 but I usually finish Final Fantasy games.

MarkMe2525

Game looks great, will add to the backlog of games I'll play once I get a PS5. That redesign can't come soon enough. I'm definitely playing in quality mode.

vkbest

So, in performance mode it can drop to 720p AND it doesn't keep a consistent 60fps?

While quality mode is upscaled 4k locked at 30fps?

Quality seems like the play.
Nope, 720p is in combats where the most time is 60fps. When you are walking the resolution is higher, that is the reason the framerate is much better in combats

Last edited:
This has turned into the most embarrassing disingenuous thread in a long while. In game screenshots none are photomode.
U4jT7vF.jpg
I6tZZ2O.jpg
Xvtcif8.jpg

Yea, 720p ... /s
I've been way too busy playing and enjoying the game to read this shit but now I'm at work. >.< some of you are just full of it.
Hmm. I said that it looked 720p before anyone pixel counted it and now that it has been pixel counted...drum roll....it is 720p.

Seems like I was being both genuine and was also absolutely spot on.

X-Wing

U4jT7vF.jpg
I6tZZ2O.jpg
Xvtcif8.jpg

Yea, 720p ... /s
It’s indeed ridiculous.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Rof, listen brother, you know I like you and you also know that we've never crossed (the proverbial) swords - I also know that you're kinda knowledgeable when it comes to tech/TV's but...in this case I think you're being wrong and - maybe - displaying some kind of bias for some reason.

You've helped me more than once when it came to OLED tech since you seem to know about sample and hold tech displays, you'been messing about HGIG vs DTM etc etc, meaning, you DO seem to appreciate the tech side of things - all of this comes into sharp contrast though with your opinions about FF 16 'cause brother, " 60fps warriors lol" + " I don't care how the game looks/performs, it's greaaat ! " do not a good conversation nor rebuttal make, it - sorry if I sound harsh - looks like extreme favoritism towards a brand/Franchise than actual facts.

The only reason I'm mentioning this is 'cause - generally speaking - I hate double standards as a person, if someone's to criticize the technical deficiencies of a game (emphasis on "technical", not whether a game is fun/good/bad), he should be able to do so no matter if said game is called Redfall, Forspoken, Starfield (which isn't even out yet) or FF16...

I've mentioned this before but the reason I don't engage as much as I'd like in this forum is due to the number of absolutely horrible users + double standards galore, fuck man, you enter for example a Refill/Starfield thread, you mention some technical deficiencies and people are like " LOL SONY PONY 11!1!", you enter a FF16 thread, mention the same things about framerate etc and suddenly you're (also) a "LOL XBOT !!"...It's absolutely horrible with no room for actual discussion between the idiotic accusations, the constant bickering, low effort replies and the usual not-so-transparent favoritism towards Brand/Franchise X that some people.display, it's a lose-lose situation unfortunately and there's absolutely nothing that could be done about that, you can't ever win basically.

Now, regarding FF16 : people like to shit on MS and Papa-Phil (and rightfully so IMO) but...suddenly, when it comes to FF16, everything is apparently "fine", its shitty performance doesn't - all of a sudden - matter anymore and also, since the performance mode is absolutely horrible , the 30fps quality one is also all of a sudden "acceptable" somehow...
This is the game that received help from Sony internal techies btw and was lauded as a technical masterpiece, how ?
Also, let's all remember one of the producers/devs a couple of days ago that went on the record saying that there could be framerate drops outside of combat - it's like...they were prepared for this and tried to preemptively excuse the game's performance just to cover their asses in the name of "transparency".

I was gonna get it day 1 but after playing the Demo and experiencing the horrible performance mode and since I can't play it on 30fps due to having an OLED...it's gonna be either on a heavy discount or when the PS5 Pro releases, I just can't do unstable framerates nor 30fps anymore due to the friggin stutter/judder.

We can agree to disagree but...this game's performance is.most definitely not good nor should it be acceptable in the year of our lord 2023, where's our standards now ? Should we just give it a pass because it's the almighty Square enix and a FF title ? Nope.

Please don't get me wrong man, I still love you, K ? 😁

Edit :
In before "this game at least gives you the option of performance vs quality", "Square aren't lying pieces of shit like Bethesda/Papa-Phil",
"At least the game is great ! ", " lol graphics whores " , laughing emojis galore etc etc etc, am I right guys ?
Thanks for the good word.
I know well I get too agitated easily. Never ending work on that…
I know me liking the game is affecting how much I overlook it’s other issues.

Forspoken for example is by no means a perfect game or that amazing looking like I make it out to be. But I had fun with it and it’s certainly not as bad looking as some make it out to be.

Ff16, I’ve just put few hours into. It continues to look fantastic. Especially the great wood area. But the village after is very flat as are some side quest npcs. I realise that very well. The highs are so high though that it’s overshadowing the flat parts for me.
The music and combat are undeniably great though!
I play in quality mode of course and I got used to 30 very fast. You have nothing to worry as the heavy motion blur helps a bit with motion on oled. Not a golden billet but if you can look past that, it’s ok. One of more responsive 30fps games this gen.
Not sure if I prefer hgig or dtm here yet. Both look great.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
U4jT7vF.jpg
I6tZZ2O.jpg
Xvtcif8.jpg

Yea, 720p ... /s

DF also recommend the Quality mode, so you're already playing the game in its quote unquote intended way.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I finished the game.

Two types of people in the world: assholes and forspoken fans

You should write a book dude, I’d read it

Top Bottom