• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deathloop has appeared on the Xbox store

Anime-Vix

My guess it drops also on the 20th. After the TGS show or something and same day as PS+ release

92ID4mY.jpg

DonJorginho

Banned
Xbox gamers are in for a treat, this game garnered criticism for it's marketing and the overly positive review scores but the game itself is actually such a polished and fun time, it really is like nothing I've experienced from a AAA game before.

It ain't perfect but it's full of charm and you can tell Arkane put their all into the project.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
For all it was overmarketed and people got sick of it, it's still a good game. Just wish it was more of a time loop puzzle game. In reality it's four variations on four maps and it hand-holds you from beginning to end, you're not REALLY working out how to do complete the perfect loop, you do several things once and then the game spells it out for you.

anthony2690

Banned
For all it was overmarketed and people got sick of it, it's still a good game. Just wish it was more of a time loop puzzle game. In reality it's four variations on four maps and it hand-holds you from beginning to end, you're not REALLY working out how to do complete the perfect loop, you do several things once and then the game spells it out for you.
I'm pretty sure I read you can turn that off, apparently the best way to play the game.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'm pretty sure I read you can turn that off, apparently the best way to play the game.

Yeah could be, I didn't fiddle with any options, just wanted to experience the game as they gave it to me. And of course once you've done it once, that's it, you know what needs to happen, no desire to replay it.

Freeman76

I bought this and it went right over my head. I couldnt make sense of the mechanics and it felt a mess to me. Might try again as it had a very cool setting

Reckheim

I still have no clue how it got those 90+ scores. Mediocre game and I usually love Arkane games.

Worth it to play it on gamepass; I'm glad my brother bought it and I didn't pay for it tho.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Despite having a moderate gaming laptop, I've somehow avoided playing this all year. So, hopefully this is indeed coming to GP day 1 and soon.

Sleepwalker

Not even in the worst gaming drought in a while I could get myself to buy this game. Maybe ill give it a spin on gamepass but generally not a fan of prey, dishonored etc

Filben

Good for the Xbox people.

Unfortunately the game fell flat after a while and although it's the very premise, doing the same thing over and over in exactly the same space wasn't fun anymore after ten hours.

It starts strong but then it becomes quickly a checkbox game. Love the style and characters but it doesn't hold a candle against Dishonored or Prey gameplay wise.

Good for the Xbox people.

Unfortunately the game fell flat after a while and although it's the very premise, doing the same thing over and over in exactly the same space wasn't fun anymore after ten hours.

It starts strong but then it becomes quickly a checkbox game. Love the style and characters but it doesn't hold a candle against Dishonored or Prey gameplay wise.
Prey > Deathloop > Dishonored

Top Bottom