• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Apology Generator Does Exactly What It Says

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Si16FBK.jpg

Last edited:

levyjl1988

Banned
This is amazing, now imagine if someone were to hack the Official twitter account for CyberPunk 2077 and post something hilarious with this, it will be picked up by every news gaming outlet. Hahahaha.

They should apologize to all of those warriors, for not delivering rtx 4090 Ti x2 SLI performance, they speculated in the speculation thread.

Raonak

Banned
This is probably what irks me most. All the performance talk is a distraction from what's really wrong with the game.

With time, all the shit that RDR2 got this game will get 10x worse. In its current state its not going to age well.
I'm about 50% sure they're being sarcastic...

PC gamers in here acting like the shitty game design choices don't affect them.

It's a miracle! Suddenly on pc the world becomes more than just a glorified loading screen, driving isn't terrible, gunplay isn't weak and it has pedestrian, driving and police vehicle ai to boot!

Yeah...no, a golden turd is still just a pretty-looking turd.

Isendurl

It's a miracle! Suddenly on pc the world becomes more than just a glorified loading screen, driving isn't terrible, gunplay isn't weak and it has pedestrian, driving and police vehicle ai to boot!

Yeah...no, a golden turd is still just a pretty-looking turd.

Well actually, gunplay is better just by the fact that you are using keyboard and mouse.

So yeah, playing on PC actually does make gameplay better. 😏

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

If people genuinely believe that the game design in this title is good then god help us all.
The Witcher 3 had some godawful game design and its praised as GOTG by a lot of people (won that title here on GAF too), even the story wasn't all that either. In fact, similar things can be said about a lot of ultra praised titles.

Now i ask, why does things like horrible crafting systems, legendary items dropping like fish from the sky in Honduras, or open world that doesn't work more than a background suddenly matter here, when those exact same issues also existed in The Witcher 3 but almost no one would point them out?

Top Bottom