• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2022 |OT|

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Stray ° PS5

52327534948_2f0767d346_o.png

52327535018_437047be0d_o.png

tommib

Would like to hear your opinion on the game! Visually i love it. Haven't played do to time constraints and it is sitting in my wishlist.
It’s probably the best game I’ve played this year that no one talks about. It went completely under the radar. Looks tremendous and the gameplay although repetitive is highly addictive.

I don’t mind repeating tasks when the world looks as interesting as in Ghostwire. It’s a sight for sore eyes if you’re fed up with tropical beaches and banana trees.

Also, it’s the first game to make me want to get a VRR TV for the unlocked frame rates on PS5. It’s not going to happen, though.
Follow the thread:
Thread 'Ghostwire: Tokyo PC Impressions – DLSS, FSR, and Ray Tracing Support Confirmed'
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ghos...sr-and-ray-tracing-support-confirmed.1632808/

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I’m actually a bit shocked that no one told me it was going one of the - if not my - favourite game of the year.
tommib said:
I don’t mind repeating tasks when the world looks as interesting as in Ghostwire.

Difficult to quote this but it would sum up my behaviour when playing games so thanks for this quote!

Last edited:

tommib

tommib said:
I don’t mind repeating tasks when the world looks as interesting as in Ghostwire.

Difficult to quote this but it would sum up my behaviour when playing games so thanks for this quote!
It’s really beautiful and it’s all mood and abstract and stuff. It’s really my thing.
I was playing and had to pick up a call. I was looking at the screen while talking and it started to rain in the game. The music was swelling as well. It’s super atmospheric and beautiful. It’s one of those games you can just leave it on and it totally creates a mood. I took a screenshot during the call. :D

PN7Lluh.jpg

Those big video screens were playing some abstract ads. Lush visuals. If it holds up to the end, it might end up being my game of the year.

More screens from today:

ffVSDlH.jpg
1DH6k3b.jpg

Top Bottom