• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Returnal ° PS5

51171380640_57d849b2fa_o.png

51169616447_0d222f47cf_o.png

Kupfer

9YDQZN5.jpg
1oMbNBg.jpg
hKMTlJL.jpg

ijLTiRk.jpg

I'm currently playing my second playthrough since I last played through it in release week on the Pro and an edgebleeding LED TV from 2013.
The game looks insanely good on the PS5 in 60 FPS and a 4k OLED TV, would pass for nextgen as is.

Last edited:

Kupfer

Wreckfest | PS5

Wreckfest-20210509001113.png

Wreckfest-20210509010227.png
Wreckfest looks like so much fun in all the screenshots and it makes me want to play every time.
When I actually tried and played it 2 weeks ago, I was disillusioned how little fun I have with this game. It's a case of "I really want to like it but I just can't".
Nice Screenshots though!

Con-Z-epT

Wreckfest looks like so much fun in all the screenshots and it makes me want to play every time.
When I actually tried and played it 2 weeks ago, I was disillusioned how little fun I have with this game. It's a case of "I really want to like it but I just can't".
Nice Screenshots though!
The random nature of things is the best thing about the game to me.
Every race feels different even on the same track with the same car.

One mistake and you can loose a race.

I took a while to get fully accustomed but after that i couldn't put it down.

To each their own i guess.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Nice Screenshots though!

The random nature of things is the best thing about the game to me.
Every race feels different even on the same track with the same car.

One mistake and you can loose a race.

I took a while to get fully accustomed but after that i couldn't put it down.

To each their own i guess.

It all depends if you're good with car games and if you understand cars in real life as well and did crazy shit during your teenage time. I'm a car enthusiast and always like raw manual gameplay with no assist. To avoid derailing the thread I welcome you both here if interested to read/ask/discuss ;)

Con-Z-epT

It all depends if you're good with car games and if you understand cars in real life as well and did crazy shit during your teenage time. I'm a car enthusiast and always like raw manual gameplay with no assist. To avoid derailing the thread I welcome you both here if interested to read/ask/discuss ;)
Thanks a lot but i'm a cured addict and chances of a relapse are too high. :messenger_winking:

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Thanks a lot but i'm a cured addict and chances of a relapse are too high. :messenger_winking:

Had a 9-roll accident and flew out of a Jeep in 2006, didn't stop me from going 200-250km/s (155mph) daily on my next car. Now I'm more "mature" and stick to speed limits with no drifting and escaping police. :lollipop_tears_of_joy: Evaded death so many times, and it's dumb honestly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom