• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

Vasili2K38

Have you tried the 120fps option?

Really curious how this looks in motion.

I'm sorry I didn't antworten answer you before, I don't have a 120Hz display, but I understand the cuts required to get the game running at 120fps are a bit too much. I play 4K/60 or 2K/60 with raytracing, but normally I prefer 4K/60.

EDIT Lol I've seen your screenshots with german text, neither english or german are my mother language and my brain farted, I will leave that anyway

DEVIL MAY CRY V SE - 4K/60 setting, Photo Mode - PS5

devilmaycry5specialeduzkl2.jpg

devilmaycry5specialedopkmo.jpg

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I'm sorry I didn't antworten answer you before, I don't have a 120Hz display, but I understand the cuts required to get the game running at 120fps are a bit too much. I play 4K/60 or 2K/60 with raytracing, but normally I prefer 4K/60.
Thanks for the reply. And you changed your name. Don't you feel CYBER anymore? :messenger_sunglasses:

Is this the version where you can change between 2D and 3D?

How does it work and what is changing?
Yes it is. I never tried it but you should be able to switch between modes when you save the game in a church. In 2D mode you basically have the game with the old 2D style of the previous 2D Dragon Quests (I-VI). No missing content.

Con-Z-epT

Yes it is. I never tried it but you should be able to switch between modes when you save the game in a church. In 2D mode you basically have the game with the old 2D style of the previous 2D Dragon Quests (I-VI). No missing content.
Is there VO for both versions? And the layout despite being 2D is more or less the same?

Con-Z-epT

Layout is the same, but I dug in a little bit and there's no VO and if you switch to 2D in the middle of a chapter you'll start back at the beginning of it.
Good to know. I promised myself to play the game since i love Dragon Quest 8 so much but i haven't found the time yet.

Looks really cool though! And i love the fact that you can change into 2D. OLD SCHOOL! :messenger_sunglasses:

Top Bottom