• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bii

Ugh I just blew my comic budget for the month on an arcade stick. Good thing I have a realitively large backlog to go through.

tumblr_mkpuggS7bn1r0shcco2_250.gif

Speaking of, is Mike and Gootecks still have their YouTube show thing going?

Calcium

Banned
I'm glad I have Marvel Unlimited. Took my dog to the vet to have a lump on her side looked at and they are going to remove it today. That'll probably zap my comic budget for a little while.

Hagi

Speaking of, is Mike and Gootecks still have their YouTube show thing going?

Yeah it's really the thing that got me back into fighting games their enthusiasm is contagious. Fun bunch to watch fuck around with their friends.

Messi

I am probably in the wrong thread to be honest.

Little does anyone know that comic pages are my equivalent of buying silver. I'm protecting my assets and whatnot and looking for nice returns.

Good luck with that

I nearly bought a ship girl once, how disgraceful is that.

Have you ever seen a boat and thought " that's a good looking boat, i wish it were also a girl"?

oh. that shit.

Has any marvel-dc crossover ever been good?

Also didn't DC ressurrect Jason Todd just so they could give him a silly suit and make him ghetto punisher?

No no no, they resurrected him, then didn't know what to do with him, so they gave him a silly suit and made him ghetto punisher.

Has any marvel-dc crossover ever been good?

Also didn't DC ressurrect Jason Todd just so they could give him a silly suit and make him ghetto punisher?

I don't think it's a bad idea to make Jason Todd basically a Punisher-style character, since he actually has pretty good lore and mythology attached to him. Or rather, interesting lore and mythology, what with the All Caste and all that. I liked the Future's End of RHatO where he is now the Punisher, essentially. It was cool and I think that's a great direction to take him.

omgkitty

I was looking at Rick Remender's website, and shit does any other writer have better taste in artists? Currently he's doing Low, Black Science, Deadly Class and in a few months Tokyo Ghost, and the art for all of them is fucking incredible.

Image searched Food Girls Rump Roast Chan.

I'd like to say that i shouldn't have done that, but i'd be lying. Never imagined that an apparently harmless string of words could bring all sorts of results, from roided weightlifter buttocks to rump roasts to inflation art. The more you know.

Zombine

Banned
Image searched Food Girls Rump Roast Chan.

I'd like to say that i shouldn't have done that, but i'd be lying. Never imagined that an apparently harmless string of words could bring all sorts of results, from roided weightlifter buttocks to rump roasts to inflation art. The more you know.

Took one for the team.

Reading the hawkeye/deadpool mini. My brain can't grasp this new role for Black Cat. Why? It doesn't even fit at all. Why is marvel doing this. Did they just look at Catwoman and say "let's do that too" without any thought. I can see it work for Selina but for black cat it's crazy. Especially since Selina's position is so much more layered

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Reading the hawkeye/deadpool mini. My brain can't grasp this new role for Black Cat. Why? It doesn't even fit at all. Why is marvel doing this. Did they just look at Catwoman and say "let's do that too" without any thought. I can see it work for Selina but for black cat it's crazy. Especially since Selina's position is so much more layered
Didnt this happen like at the same time? Mayve a coincident.

Because Duggan isn't a competent writer.

Yes, i know. Sometimes, for a bit, he manages to make one think that he is, but longterm exposure provides ample evidence to the contrary.

I'll never forget what he did to Banner. nevah.gif

Didnt this happen like at the same time? Mayve a coincident.

What exactly are we talking about here?

ReAxion

It is simple. SpOck punched her in the face, she went to the drunk tank, and she became the new sort-of-Kingpin.

Timeline-wise, Black Cat was bad for almost year by the time Hawkeye vs Deadpool came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom