• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

http://kierongillen.tumblr.com/post/112228132912/t-shirt-ordering-masterpost

tumblr_inline_nkfrvdApvm1r77eon.jpg

I want this...This is probably the only time I wish were in high school. I'd wear that shirt and then get told not to wear it and that I need to wear it inside out or go home. I'd be a rebel.
none of that would happen. I rarely got in trouble

the thread said no ship girls, man. I leave you waifu avatar brigade for two weeks and all hell breaks loose. Spike Spiegal straight not giving a damn.

SillyMonkey321 for next OP, he'll enforce the rules

Owzers

the thread said no ship girls, man. I leave you waifu avatar brigade for two weeks and all hell breaks loose. Spike Spiegal straight not giving a damn.

COMICS! lOTl March 2015. Ship girls aren't real and everything is terrible.

Spider-Gwen 1:
Not the art style I was hoping this would get, buuuuuuuuuut it's great. Loving the story and character development all of the cast is getting through just a few pages. It's pretty swell.

COMICS! lOTl March 2015. Ship girls aren't real and everything is terrible.
COMICS! lOTl March 2015. Age of Ratepocolypse, anything rated over 5/10 is not canon.

Welcome back, JC.

Already pre-ordered, brah.

I bought a nekkid Sex Criminals art print that I'm going to display in my home, and I'm gonna wear this shirt in public. I'm clearly a madman.

Me too!

Well specifically the wife wanted the shirt. But we wanted the titty poster and its going in the bedroom apparently

It's the first piece of ART I've bought(not counting figures)

fauxtrot

Banned
Well his replies to my post throughout the history have not exactly been pleasant which has lead to me having a negative reaction to some of his stuff. Like I said, we don't get along but I respect his comic post.

Dramaaaaaaa!

Hide yer GFs guys, JC is back!

People like JC? I thought you were all being ironic.

Double dramaaaaa! Don't project those feelings you get onto JC, man! Embrace the hate. <3

Mudcrab

I didn't know everyone disliked each other in the Comics OT, I thought it was just the deviants that post those weird anime gifs that got hate.

No it's true, I know for sure someone don't like me here. I have heard through the grapevine. I'm not starting anything. I'm not being hard on myself. I'm not naming names. I'm actually dropping this now.

It's kinda like being at work. When someone if off, the rest of the workers tend to talk about the person not there that day. So, in turn, I know when I'm off, they have to talk about me. I'm human, I have faults. Those faults don't mesh well with others. It's the way of the world.

You guys are my family at NeoGAF.

I don't like my own momma.

Back to comics, anyone start reading their GL Omnibus yet? I have and I'm loving it.

Top Bottom