• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic Game Room is returning

Kusarigama

Classic Game Room is coming back.

I used to watch CGR reviews so much. Mark has a very distinct sense of humor and taste in video games. The only problem I found was that Mark did so many reviews back to back. He used to put a video almost everyday. I don't know maybe if he did just one review per week that would be nice. Glad to know that CGR will be coming back.

Edit: adding Instagram reel link is nightmare 😪

Last edited:

GenericUser

Meh, I think his humor is not clicking with me anymore. I'll give it a watch, but I doubt that flamethrower jokes will entertain me anymore.

Skifi28

My issue with the channel was that these were reviews in name only. He'd usually just play the first couple hours and that was it.

Kusarigama

My issue with the channel was that these were reviews in name only. He'd usually just play the first couple hours and that was it.
Yeah but it was funny. I also found it funny that he would put "this is a journalistic review of..." In the intro. I remember the MUSHA review was 2 or 3 videos of him just playing through the entire game level by level with some cuts and editing. Also Shinobi review was the same. But it was fun.

Last edited:

jm89

Honestly i don't think anybody really watched his review for in depth analysis.

It was more entertainment, he use to review random old games/old console hardware as well which really differentiated his channel years ago.

Last edited:

Killer8

I'm glad he's going to give it another go. Sure, he might not be able to make money off Youtube like in the old days when he was basically the king of the gaming review scene, but I still enjoyed his content. It was sad what became of his channel over the last few years, just trying to sell merchandise and his comic books.

Drizzlehell

Banned
who-korath-the-pursuer.gif

SpiceRacz

I'll definitely check it out. I think the time away from CGR was good for him. Feels like he's actually enjoying it again and he's got over whatever grievance he's had with YT.

Top Bottom