• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Champions League Final 2013/2014 |OT| Decimation is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Real Madrid won 4-1

This game was so f.... intense!!
Atletic scored first and very soon and for almost the entire game Real tried everything so score but only at 93m (already in compensatory time!)
Then the game went into extra time (both teams switch sides for more 15m then switch sides again for more 15m), the final 15 were devastating..!
Great game, Real won their 10th European Champions League.

I don't have access to the internet, can you tell me the starting lineups, formations, goal scorers, disciplinary cards, etc.

Pachimari

We have a fantastic squad and Ancelotti will be remembered. What a final, and what a team. =;)

l16ARiE.jpg

Guys, where can I watch a stream with the celebrations?

anyway congrats to madrid fans, deserved it in the end. atletico injuries and few stupid mistakes cost them and real were the rightful winners, just wish cr7 hadnt scored that pen
Clicking through the BBC news and there's like 5 links across the site with different pictures of Bale. Couldn't make this shit up.

its called agenda, they usually do it with cr7 but this time because bale is from uk he is getting the attention. i fukin hate the media

Suen

So much salt over the 5 minutes added time.
Yep, and to all ball-less monkeys in here who complained about it: the goal was scored BEFORE the third minute. Not the fourth or fifth minute, or are you going to complain that three extra minutes was too much as well? Jump back to the jungle and take your salt with you. Wilburr will show you the way.

Yep, and to all ball-less monkeys in here who complained about it: the goal was scored BEFORE the third minute. Not the fourth or fifth minute, or are you going to complain that three extra minutes was too much as well? Jump back to the jungle and take your salt with you. Wilburr will show you the way.

there is a big difference with having 5min or 3min though, atletico could have had a different mind set knowing they just had to defend 1 last corner to win the game instead of knowing they had 2 more min to defend.

big teams always getting the decisions, just like last year when dante should have been sent off for second yellow after he fouled reus to give away the pen. this wasnt as bad as that but still 5min was too much

ankuo

Banned
alonso for suarez! lets do this!

na just tell perez to contact the Spanish government and your propaganda machine (marca) to run stories about him wanting to leave the country ect. classy club will be classy this summer obviously (i hope u go for kun though)

MPW

na just tell perez to contact the Spanish government and your propaganda machine (marca) to run stories about him wanting to leave the country ect. classy club will be classy this summer obviously (i hope u go for kun though)

kun gets injured way too much

suarez will end up at psg

i can see psg making an offer pool just can't refuse (new transfer fee record)

anyway, hala madrid!

D4MsUWO.jpg

bud

Real Madrid won 4-1

This game was so f.... intense!!
Atletic scored first and very soon and for almost the entire game Real tried everything so score but only at 93m (already in compensatory time!)
Then the game went into extra time (both teams switch sides for more 15m then switch sides again for more 15m), the final 15 were devastating..!
Great game, Real won their 10th European Champions League.

your site contains malware.

ankuo

Banned
kun gets injured way too much

suarez will end up at psg

i can see psg making an offer pool just can't refuse (new transfer fee record)

anyway, hala madrid!

D4MsUWO.jpg

lol i love how you just ignore the biggest reason why your club is where its at now... corruption, cheating, and pretty much taking all the money between the 2 clubs and just letting the rest of the league rot. but like u said Hala madrid

ahahahha what the fuk are u talking about hes about 5th in the pecking order and that is being nice.. Hes a dipshit cheat, whining brat. always gets the plaudits due to madrid having shit defenders and they need some 1 from that shit club to be represented. no hate facts. and to give u a hint the 2 defenders from athletico are 10 times the player that clown will ever be (and im not talking about ability. its also a farce that a club like madrid took them this long to win the 10th title when they litterly used the Spanish banks and government interventions and shady dealings to build them into a the juggernauts they are now. shit club, shit fans, and ronaldo is a shithouse rant over.

when a player needs to run 60 yards to get into a players face to start shit (like he does every time and askes for a red card) = shithouse and overrated.

apparently hes the best defender in the world.. clown like the club he plays for.

lol i love how you just ignore the biggest reason why your club is where its at now... corruption, cheating, and pretty much taking all the money between the 2 clubs and just letting the rest of the league rot. but like u said Hala madrid

bmaduh.gif

Pachimari

Surely Casillas' days are numbered. He was very poor. Wouldn't be surprised if Madrid bid for Courtois.

This is crazy talk.

San Iker should be first keeper next season. Diego Lopez have been shaky.

Though, he were not up to his best tonight, he did enough to win us La Decima with the team.

akaoni

Banned
BBC news article was;

"Bale helps Real win Champions League final"

Honestly think they've changed it now, should've screenshotted that.

Pachimari

Is there anywhere on the Internet where I can watch the celebrations legally?

I'm feeling a bit on the outside right now, not being able to see my team celebrate. =(

Porcile

That would require Mourinho sanctioning the move.

No way he'll ever sell such a good player to a club he doesn't especially like.

Mourinho isn't afraid to sell players if he can see a good deal. Look at Zlatan who was a massively important player for Inter. Besides, Courtois isn't tied into a particularly lengthy contract. If he doesn't sign soon, within a season he'll only a have year left.

Pachimari

Can't you (ankuo) just let the madridistas celebrate and have fun in here? We have after all, been waiting 12 years.

We also need more gifs and pictures from the celebrations.

Clegg

Mourinho isn't afraid to sell players if he can see a good deal. Look at Zlatan who was a massively important player for Inter. Besides, Courtois isn't tied into a particularly lengthy contract. If he doesn't sign soon, within a season he'll only a have year left.
He'll sell players if he doesn't need them. Did it with Mata in January and is doing it with David Luiz. But Courtois is already one of the best keepers in the world. Mourinho won't find much better out there.

ankuo

Banned
Can't you (ankuo) just let the madridistas celebrate and have fun in here? We have after all, been waiting 12 years.

We also need more gifs and pictures from the celebrations.

na not really.. when they spend 100 mill + a season poaching and pillaging teams around you (while stealing it with the Spanish gov help) = hallow

Supposedly Graeme Souness said this during the match (about Modric). Anyone else heard it?

"What does he do? He doesn't get goals, he doesn't assist, he's bordering on a 5 aside player"

Porcile

He'll sell players if he doesn't need them. Did it with Mata in January and is doing it with David Luiz. But Courtois is already one of the best keepers in the world. Mourinho won't find much better out there.

We'll see. Money talks round those parts!

Suen

dark_prinny (and any other Atleti fan on gaf), Atletico has been great this season and although I expect you guys to face a harsh reality in the transfer market I hope you stay competitive next season, would love to see you do well. The final score is far from a good representation of the game. Be very proud of your team!

there is a big difference with having 5min or 3min though, atletico could have had a different mind set knowing they just had to defend 1 last corner to win the game instead of knowing they had 2 more min to defend.

big teams always getting the decisions, just like last year when dante should have been sent off for second yellow after he fouled reus to give away the pen. this wasnt as bad as that but still 5min was too much
yes, let's talk about how the mindset would have given Atletico the win, never mind the fact that we were pressing them for the last 30 minutes were they couldn't do a thing anymore and could have conceded some goals if we weren't so shit at finishing up front under OT. But yeah, those two extra minutes would have prevented a goal scored in the 93rd minute, through your telepathy.

Here are some hard facts for you:

The goal happened within the first three minutes
Three minutes were the least it should have been.
Two minutes of difference should never(!) change the mindset of any club in a CL fucking final.

Like you could have come up with other reasonable excuses, like Costa and Turan missing, wasting a sub with Costa, bringing on Alderweireld etc. Your excuse is fucking patethetic. Now piss off.

Btw guys I think ankuo is SaltGames alt.

VnTMLaT.jpg

Di Maria.

And so many criticized him last season. =;)
He was very inconsistent last season and with lots of playes arriving, Bale among them, I thought he wouldn't have any spot. I did want him to stay as a backup but kind of expected him to be sold. He's earned his spot this season, he's really showed it. Glad he proved me wrong.

Btw my favorite part this thread must be how everyone shitted on Bale when he choked and how the attitude of the posters changed when he scored the goal, bud killed me :lol

Few things:

- Eating massive, MASSIVE crow right now (and happy about it)

- Madrid deserve this, their fans deserve this. They've had too many painful, harsh exits for 12 fucking years.

- Every fan who booed Di Maria earlier in the season needs to send him a formal apology

Suen

Few things:

- Eating massive, MASSIVE crow right now (and happy about it)

- Madrid deserve this, their fans deserve this. They've had too many painful, harsh exits for 12 fucking years.

- Every fan who booed Di Maria earlier in the season needs to send him a formal apology
There was a game when a section in Bernabeu booed him. Fortunately Di Crotch showed them who's GOAT.

Khrno

Is there anywhere on the Internet where I can watch the celebrations legally?

Come on dude, you should know the obvious places since you are called Madridista.

http://www.as.com/video-directo/la-celebracion-de-la-decima-en-cibeles

Not sure when the team will arrive, but it shouldn't be too long.

Also, watch the celebrations live at Marca.

Ah you did find a stream on your own, I prefer AS, Marca sensationalism is too much for me.

yes, let's talk about how the mindset would have given Atletico the win, never mind the fact that we were pressing them for the last 30 minutes were they couldn't do a thing anymore and could have conceded some goals if we weren't so shit at finishing up front under OT. But yeah, those two extra minutes would have prevented a goal scored in the 93rd minute, through your telepathy.

Here are some hard facts for you:

The goal happened within the first three minutes
Three minutes were the least it should have been.
Two minutes of difference should never(!) change the mindset of any club in a CL fucking final.

Like you could have come up with other reasonable excuses, like Costa and Turan missing, wasting a sub with Costa, bringing on Alderweireld etc. Your excuse is fucking patethetic. Now piss off.

yes and u with ur fukin telepathy can predict two minutes will never change the mindset of a club haha 'now piss off' haha madrid fan not content with the victory, must feel its tainted by the 5min extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom