• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catholic priest put an aborted fetus on the altar in an appeal for Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusebox

Banned
Holy Fucking shit...

Are all American Catholics like this?

In here it's basically "Abortion is bad unless your health is truly on the line"

In here where? Catholism by its very doctrine will never approve abortion in any case. Maybe some cafeteria Catholics who don't really identify but nobody in the upper levels is gonna agree to that.

Were living in one if not the biggest political event in what could possibly be our nations history

I can safely say with a straight face that 2016 election was the craziest election ever and nothing will top it

As a catholic I am appalled. He desecrated a sacred altar and there are not enough words to express just how angry I am at him for taking our religion and perverting it.

Just awful, what about the other causes, our recent encyclical on how we are stewards for the earth and should be treating the environment with respect and trying to fix it? Or our call to accept and help the immigrants and downtrodden? If anything, the US conference of bishops encourages us not to be one policy voters.

Balphon

I may not have been paying attention, but I'm pretty sure I don't remember anything about ritual human offerings from Catechism.

Samara

Abortion is never black and white, but I feel sorry for the body of the baby. Being used as a prop to shame people into voting against abortion. As if its going to stop it. Just look at Ireland.

Is this the same religion that says this baby goes to Hell-Lite (purgatory) because it's great great great great great etc. grandmother ate an apple in her back yard?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So what age are they supposed to stop caring about those fetuses? When they apply for government assistance? It pretty much why I think the pro life movement is full of shit

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, not even dignifying the body of the fetus with a discreet and proper burial, but used as an item to push an agenda that takes women's rights away. Sickening.

Beartruck

"Instead of respecting this corpse, I decided to parade it around on video in a grotesque display of my political beliefs!"

Please tell me something he did here is illegal.

So what age are they supposed to stop caring about those fetuses? When they apply for government assistance? It pretty much why I think the pro life movement is full of shit

Pro-birth is a more accurate nomer.

antonz

Pavone has likely went across the line that will lead to his being defrocked. Even hardline Catholic's I know find what he has done is completely unacceptable and it certainly violates policies in place by the church.

If pro-lifers are true and that fetus had a soul I'm sure it appreciated being paraded around like a piece of meat to make a political statement.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
The thing is that if you're religious and pro-Trump on the abortion issue, then you're just such a fucking rube.

That's just some shit that Trump barely talked about, doesn't care about and won't do anything about, in order to steal votes from your dumb ass. Congrats on taking the idiot bait.

Anarky

Banned
If I was that pathologist I'd punch this dude in the dick. I mean, if you believe that was a person, to use it in such a way is j-just fucking awful

SoulUnison

Banned
uh...................

I'm not going to ask how he got that

Good, because it was sufficiently and specifically explained in the second goddamn sentence of the quoted article in the OP.
It's like you went out of your way to make a subtle "I'm not even going to read the first post but fuck if I'm not going to comment" post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom