• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carl's Jr raises stakes in the fast food wars with new Most American Thickburger

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcastor

I went there the other day. The cheapest burger was $3.50 and there was even a 2/3 burger for $9.

I thought fast food was suppose to be cheap ?

Xe4

Banned
I never understood why someone would want a burger that both falls apart in your hands and you can't bite into. But that's Carl's Jr. for you, I guess.

Kallor

The first time I had it, I got the 1/3lb and it was so damn tasty. Really great flavors.

Then the second time I had it, I figured that if 1/3 was good, a 1/2 must be even better. No. Too much meat :( Still really good, but not as enjoyable.

1/3 is the perfect patty size in relation to the burger itself, imo. Heed my advice if you go for a round 2!

Good to know! Was wondering if the 1/2 pound was a mistake.

But yeah, those flavors were awesome on that burger. Really great mix.

Fox318

If1Devl.gif

terrisus

It took me a minute of looking at that to figure out what was going on...

A hot dog on top of a hamburger?
Honestly kind of surprised it took this long >.>

Ponn

Banned
These threads have become a contest of who can post the most hyperbole. Like people have never been to a grill cookout or something and had the audacity to have a burger and hot dog. Just eliminate the hot dog bun. It's all meat.

Carl's is top of the line on breakfast but I haven't cared for their burgers for a while now. I'm not against the hot dog/burger combo, but this just doesn't look good to me.

These threads have become a contest of who can post the most hyperbole. Like people have never been to a grill cookout or something and had the audacity to have a burger and hot dog. Just eliminate the hot dog bun. It's all meat.

What, just use the burger patty as the bun for the hot dog?

...have I not done that before?

Hiltz

I don't know which is worse, the fast food companies that come out with these unholy, super unhealthy concoctions or the people that want to eat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom