• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carl's Jr raises stakes in the fast food wars with new Most American Thickburger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont lie that looks rather appealing. Just set the dogs free and we're good.

Also im american so get your jollies off you smarmy europeans

Hoo-doo

Banned
1,190 calories, 29g of saturated fat, and a whopping 3,170mg of sodium.

That sodium alone. Christ. And you guys wonder why you're all obese.

Mossybrew

Gold Member
What's with the hot dogs? This and that hotdog crust pizza... hot dogs are something you eat when there's like nothing else available. I don't want that shit in my crust or blaspheming my hamburger.

Novocaine

I ate Hardees when I was in America and didn't shit for 4 days afterwards. And even then I had to burn it out with ultra hot chicken wings. That stuff is like rubber man.

tried one yesterday afternoon since... well, why not? I don't eat burgers that much but figure I have some time and was a little hungry plus I dont plan on grabbing donner so a late lunch works for me. I ordered that burger with a large drink (unsweetened tea) and get on with it. it was actually not bad, maybe because it's not lunch rush and they actually have time to make the food probably. the chips were fresh and crunchy and the hotdogs tasted nice too. I know it's not the most healthy choice but I don't eat fast food all that often and this one isn't too bad. but for that price I can find some much more worthy burgers out there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom