• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom confirms that Dragon's Dogma 2 will be present at TGS 2023 | New gameplay & info and also playable at TGS

Lux R7

yes-fan.gif

GymWolf

Curious to see this advanced enemy ia and world interaction they bragged about in the reveal news.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

I don't know why I'm excited to see more of this game but i am. I genuinely didn't like how the first one played

Last edited:

IAmRei

Great! I will be at there as well, although, i might be bit late to see it, because i have to watch my own booth there. But still, looking forward there.

digdug2

If they are going to have a playable version at TGS, that must mean they've made some serious progress on the game. Now, on the other hand, they allowed people to play Deep Down as well...

Duchess

1 is still extremely slept on. Hopefully 2 gets the attention it deserves.
I didn't get on with the combat in 1. I'm willing to give 2 a go, though. I'm playing The Witcher 3 on PS5, and it's a whole lot better than playing on PS4 (which I gave up on after about 80 hours).

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I am genuinely more hyped for this than I was for Elden Ring (chill the fuck out, people. This is not to mock Elden Ring; it's a good game.)
I'll mock Elden Ring. This game is going to destroy it in terms of gameplay and combat and likely graphics tech being a RE Engine game. Elden Ring combat sucks and I want people to admit it while I point and laugh at them.

Elden Ring excels in art design and level design though.

Hudo

I'll mock Elden Ring. This game is going to destroy it in terms of gameplay and combat and likely graphics tech being a RE Engine game. Elden Ring combat sucks and I want people to admit it while I point and laugh at them.

Elden Ring excels in art design and level design though.
You know what, fuck it. I am with you on that one. From a gameplay perspective, Dragon's Dogma is still something I regularly go back to whereas I don't see myself playing Elden Ring again.

SLoco

Neo Member
You guys know whats interesting?
Last month ge force now added first Dragons Dogma game to its lineup and when resident evil 4 remake was coming out they added 2,3 and 7 to its service.Yesterday they announced devil may cry 5 coming on in September.I wouldnt be surprised if they announce dmc 6 soon.

Mr Branding

However this game turns out, this is a day 1 from me. Huge fan of the first, way ahead of it’s time.
Do we know platforms for this one yet?

My take: this was better than both Skyrim and Dark Souls at the time of release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom