• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War teaser

Shmunter

I hate it when people conflate capitalism with being right wing. It's an economic system, it can exist in a culturally right or left society. As you can see, nearly every corporation in the west has embraced socially and culturally left wing ideas and expends a lot of money and effort to normalize leftist ideas in all aspects of our culture.

Late stage capitalism is only really feasible in a liberal society, because liberalism inherently allows far more avenues of economic exploitation and consumerism. Without any hard constraints of defined morality, there's no limit to what behaviors and social fads you can addict people to and financially exploit.

Anyways not to get too off topic. I'm excited for this, I'm one of the rare people that has loved pretty much every Call of Duty campaign, and was disappointed with Black Ops 3. Hopefully this is up to the quality of the first 2 Black Ops.
Edit: Misread your point.

Last edited:
I'm usually indifferent to Call of Duty key art but I like this one.

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Cold-War_2020_08-20-20_001.jpg

Reactions: 888

Bolivar687

Banned
The original Black Ops pulled off the paranoia and strangeness of the Cold War pastiche, it's a shame they're only going back to it now. I wonder if the Cold War flashbacks in Blacks Ops II were from an abandoned Cold War followup but they wanted to have modern multiplayer.

The teaser is amazing but I am a little surprised how it has David Horowitz red pill vibes.

Top Bottom