• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Press Preview Impressions (16/03/2015)

c0fWwk5.png

mNX.gif

Fake fun OT links to real OT, which was closed because of reasons.

Are the Modbot responses written by another mod, because ModBot can be kind of a jerk : (

mauaus

What the fuck is going on with the OT :p anyways, anyone already set on the initial class/backstory. Im already overwhelmed by the choices.

Whats recommended for novices?

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Lmao, They are updating the crazy OT with robot images.

The craziness will live!

AngryMoth

But seriously no point letting Robot Pants' work go to waste. I'm sure he feels bad for being late don't need to go overboard by locking his thread

MilkBeard

The great Gaf Bloodception. What will happen next? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

Grady

UPS has my game sitting at their facility. I'm arranging a scheduled pick-up right now. Hype!

Im jealous, Amazon fucked up my CE order changed my date to the 6th of May. Really wanted that collectors edition, but i want to play the game even more. Standard edition it is.

convo

Sterling said on Twitter is review is dropping around 7 tonight. I can't blame some for not having their review ready, the online aspect is a big part of this game.

I attribute this for the later reviews. Or people wanted to be thorough or something, people had it since last week. Gotta try harder to put the blame on sony this time guys.

Im jealous, Amazon fucked up my CE order changed my date to the 6th of May. Really wanted that collectors edition, but i want to play the game even more. Standard edition it is.

I went ahead and cancelled my amazon CE order and got it digitally. If Amazon is going to fuck up, then they can not get my money.

Top Bottom