• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Press Preview Impressions (16/03/2015)

Caoz

For me the reviews would have been a source for cool gameplay footage. I don't have a PS4. Doesn't look like I will have a PS4 anytime soon. Just wanted to have some fun with the reviews as an alternative.

Guess I will have to hit twitch later tonight to get my gameplay streams...

BjoAMiA.png

L7GcsLT.png

xWtckP2.png

Sounds like we aren't even getting reviews tonight. Good fucking job Sony in providing the copies extra late so no scores would be posted in time for launch.

Reviewers have had it for a week. How's that "extra late"? The game is just big. Plus i'm sure some reviewers want to be able to play the game online with other gamers before finally nailing down exactly how they feel about it.

zma1013

Hmm, my CE won't be here until the 30th, I didn't realize Best Buy shipped on the release date instead of before. Mulling the idea of buying a normal copy to play tonight and then trading it back when I get my CE. How much do stores normally give for games a week after release?

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Hmm, my CE won't be here until the 30th, I didn't realize Best Buy shipped on the release date instead of before. Mulling the idea of buying a normal copy to play tonight and then trading it back when I get my CE. How much do stores normally give for games a week after release?
If you have GCU at Best Buy, a game like this will probably fetch $48-$45, which isn't bad since you get all new games $48 anyway.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
BjoAMiA.png

L7GcsLT.png

xWtckP2.png

Sounds like we aren't even getting reviews tonight. Good fucking job Sony in providing the copies extra late so no scores would be posted in time for launch.
Totally. A week isn't nearly enough time to review a game. If Sony had any faith at all in this game, they would've sent out copies last Christmas. I think we should start a hashtag.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Bonus trade in is over this week
It doesn't really matter, since they artificially deflate the values of games during bonus weeks anyway. After the bonus week is over, the base prices go back up.

You still get an extra 10%, and games are usually in the mid to upper $40 trade-in value the first week or so...especially popular games with decent Metacritic scores. Example: I got $48 for Watch_Dogs with no trade-in bonus (outside of GCU).

FATALITY

Banned
BjoAMiA.png

L7GcsLT.png

xWtckP2.png

you are just overreacting! Like always. don't buy the game if you care so much for reviews.

Teknoman

For the first time in a long time I dreamed about playing game before its release. Used that Victorian name gen and everything.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I'll take this as confirmation that Bloodborne is cancelled fo-real fo-real. Take your lunch bag and go home.

Jombie

Sterling said on Twitter is review is dropping around 7 tonight. I can't blame some for not having their review ready, the online aspect is a big part of this game.

Top Bottom