• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and You: Navigating the Future of Tech (a NeoGAF discussion thread)

Ascend

Diamond hands. Rough waking up down over $5k in your portfolio.
Same here. But it's not the first time. I am looking for signs of an actual dump, rather than a correction.

Going down 5k is not easy, but simply don't forget that you likely went up 10k or more in the last week. Thinking longer term is key. Short-term thinking is too emotionally charged, and lets you make mistakes.

I'm still not on the doge train either.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Same here. But it's not the first time. I am looking for signs of an actual dump, rather than a correction.

Going down 5k is not easy, but simply don't forget that you likely went up 10k or more in the last week. Thinking longer term is key. Short-term thinking is too emotionally charged, and lets you make mistakes.

Learned this one the hard one. I ended up taking a very small loss on a coin i was down 3k in. Took a month but finally recovered and I got out ASAP. I would have doubled my money if I waited another week.

The volatility is rough.

Irobot82

Exactly. I'm HODL'ing for the next 10 years. I buy $50 every week like clockwork. I may increase to $75 and spend $25 on something like ETH.

nkarafo

I bought 300 euros of XRP a couple of days ago. That's my first dive into crypto.

I'm not rich and losing that 300 will hurt a bit. I'm already at 250 since it's dipping hard.

Problem is, i can't resist checking every few hours. How do you long term people hold?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
friendly reminder: you don't "win" until you get out of doge people - don't get stuck holding the bags
I doubled my money and took my initial investment out. If this crashes I cant be mad at this point, if it doesn't crash, I will be doing a happy dance.

Last edited:

Azzurri

I wish I put more in to DOGE a few months back, only did 250, but did make me 2k.

In the last few days I've about doubled my 4.5k in crypto, which isn't too bad.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
To The Moon Meme GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

Hnjohngalt

Historically April and May are always great months for Bulls in Crypto. I would hold on till june. There will be corrections and cool downs till then.

I HODL Vet from .035 and it just went to .18..... it will make $1 this year i hope. If not i'm already almost 5x on it. So im doing good for a newb. I Wish i bought Doge at .001 when i had a chance...

Last edited:

Irobot82

i think we just became best friends

been itching for one of these, but cant convince myself to pull the trigger, for a few just reasons though.
Bro. It's been an itch.

I'm torn between
Vibe Shearwater 125
Feelfree Lure 11.5
Wilderness Recon 120

I just haven't had that extra cash. I was planning on waiting like 3 months for my bonuses but doge may just save my day.

Top Bottom