• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and You: Navigating the Future of Tech (a NeoGAF discussion thread)

Venom Snake

Gold Member
We should get a mod to update this to be a crypto OT, maybe put it in the communities section.

Also, what are americans doing in regards to their eth? Are you going to diamond hands through to the other side of regulations and hope it gets relisted? Do you plan to sell/trade it before its declared a security once it goes 100% pos with shanghai? Or going to ride it through shanghai and put it on a dex later on once it gets delisted?

It is unlikely that ETH will be declared as a security. The SEC can't do shit.

Last edited:

chlorate

It seems pretty indisputable to me that most cryptos, including BTC, are securities, but the courts have been very harsh on federal regulatory agencies as of late.

It seems pretty indisputable to me that most cryptos, including BTC, are securities, but the courts have been very harsh on federal regulatory agencies as of late.
The legislation situation in the United States is terrible. Some states are at least encouraging it but all that's going to end up happening as we will be left behind as capital and capable individuals flee to more benevolent legal jurisdictions. It sucks.

HoodWinked

Bitcoin rally pretty hard last couple days

gbC3fFN.png

Venom Snake

Gold Member
200 is crazy. Id say 135k at the highest.

I wouldn't mind 135k to be honest.
What i wonder is whether the maximum price before the halving will be treated as the first top of two, or will history repeat itself and there will be another one in a year and a half from now? There are different narratives circulating around that topic.

I would prefer the latter scenario, because i don't feel comfortable selling half of my portfolio at the beginning or middle of a bull run. With players such as Blackrock in the picture, the post-halving crash may not take long enough to catch the dip before it rebounds pretty damn hard.

So if the bull market ends this year... God please make it 150k 🙏

b0uncyfr0

Frankly, i'm not bothered. There are too many risks associated with selling imo. Especially if you're trying to stack more BTC.

Sure, you could buy back cheaper but with the ETF's and new inflows - we could stay around the 100 mark. Noone knows yet.

Personally, I dont need the money, therefore im not selling a single sat until its around 500K.

Top Bottom