• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June, 9 2019. 8:30 PM EST

Will be better than EA Play 2019?

• Yes even with Fallout 76 news

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • Yes even without Elder Scrolls 6 news

Votes: 16 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deathloop looked interesting enough for me to at least pay attention to it. I'll give Arkane the time of day no matter what.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
everytime the damn piano plays i cry damn you bethesda you really care about the people

Actually trolled us with Horse Armor.

No Daggerfall remake.

giphy.gif

Your moronic post entirely missed what i was saying. Im 44 and know history. Bethesda are liberals, making games about killing trump supporters. Now go away child.

Unless you think Trump supporters are actually Nazis then no I don't this is the case they are full on swastika wearing Nazis being killed in this game not some dude in Texas who disagrees with me on Immigration.

Last edited:

dorkimoe

Gold Member
I really should get back into eso. Made it like level 8. Had no idea how the combat worked. But seems like I could spend a lot of time in it

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I'm not triggered. This is just what's happening.

And after THIS SHOW how can you not see it? This is not having a problem with women, this is not enjoy obvious and forced woke garbage. This is the new Bethesda.
Dude, I am just a normal guy who despises all the non-stop whining coming from everybody on the far left and far right. I am tired of wokeness and am tired of people whining about wokeness.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I hope they use ORION for the new Commander Keen

Top Bottom