• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June, 9 2019. 8:30 PM EST

Will be better than EA Play 2019?

• Yes even with Fallout 76 news

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • Yes even without Elder Scrolls 6 news

Votes: 16 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
31h0ey.gif

Welcome NeoGAF to the Bethesda E3 viewing and discussion thread.

1559752537-be32019.png

t1560126600z4.png

Where to watch

What to expect

Skyrim on another platform? Next Gen launch title. Skyrim in Tesla Cars. Skyrim on Epic Game Store. Skyrim everywhere.
Nothing about Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield. Shame!
Yes to Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Hell Yeah!
Updates to Elder Scrolls Online... cool.
Updates to Fallout 76 :messenger_face_steam:
Probably Rage 2 information.
Some kind of Fallout info that isn't Fallout 76. Yay
Shinji Mikami will be there

Big Thank You to KyoZz KyoZz with all the helpful E3 information. That can be seen RIGHT HERE!!!

Gif created by strange headache strange headache

Will keep updating OP

2opfhb.jpg

Created by J-Roderton J-Roderton
cr2tVb2.jpg

Created by Ichabod Ichabod

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
lmao those poll options
Hope we get a new game announcement, and not just gameplay and add-ons for previously announced titles. It'll be the show of the year if Prey 2 returns :)

It doesn't seem like there's much room for new game announcements, but maybe we'll get an Evil Within 3 or something.

Pallas

Would be cool if they added something for Elder Scrolls series since it’s going to be a while until VI to keep us hungry.

Is it too soon expect Starfield info tho?

Celcius

°Temp. member
The Elder Scrolls is the only game they make I'm interested in, but maybe there will be something new

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
At least Fallout 3 Remastered and preferably New Vegas.

It doesn't matter what else Bethesda shows, if that doesn't come Bethesda can go fuck themselves.

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm excited for Doom Eternal alone.
Doom 16 is still one of my games of the generation and the gameplay seen from Eternal looks even better already.

I have such faith in the SP that I don't really want to see anymore of it anyway. The thing I'm most intrigued about re the game is the multiplayer now, especially since its being done by id themselves this time.

Other than Doom Eternal the only other thing I'd love to see is a new Quake.

Magus00

More Fallout 76 hate and vitriol. I guess it really is hard for some to accept the game is not for them and move on.

The toxicity is similar to No Man's Sky, and I suspect FO76 will be around at least as long with continued suport.

Can the bitter bucolic find greener pastures? :messenger_smirking:

Stuart360

More Fallout 76 hate and vitriol. I guess it really is hard for some to accept the game is not for them and move on.

The toxicity is similar to No Man's Sky, and I suspect FO76 will be around at least as long with continued suport.

Can the bitter bucolic find greener pastures? :messenger_smirking:
Fallout 76 only gets so much hate becuase people expected so much more from Bethesda. Its a compliment really.

Unity2012

Call me surprised that they have their own conference this year. Sounds great. I hope they don't spend most of the time talking about ESO; then we should get a good chunk of new games information.

Reactions: Isa

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
An hour and a half to go before Bethesda disappoints me......

I seriously just want Fallout 3/New Vegas remastered and I don't give a shit about anything else.

What I expect is:
90% of the show to go towards Doom Eternal. Ok, I do give many shits about Doom Eternal and will buy it day 1, but I don't want them milking the press conference with this.
Talk of Fallout 76 and how they are "improving it" I can see them polishing a turd.

Last edited:

Isa

I'd love to see The Evil Within 3 starring Juli Kidman. Doom Eternal is going to be great I expect, I'd love some rpg stuff that probably wont happen and I'd really like to see what Arkane is doing. Prey 2 and or something with the Dishonored style would make me a very happy camper.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Now that Elsweyr is out on ESO, I'm excited to see where they're taking the game next. Hopefully we find out!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Are they make another joke about how buggy and broken their game is? I mean I get it but its not really funny it just sad at this point.

JimiNutz

Banned
I really want to wait up for this to see Doom Eternal alone but I have a job interview on Tuesday so probably not wise to stay up until the early hours of Monday morning :(

Supposedly Doom Eternal has a shoehorned multiplayer mode again. Dunno how I feel about that.

The big difference is that this time the MP is being developed by id themselves and not outsourced to another dev. With id behind the wheel I'm expecting the MP to be equally awesome as the SP this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I preferred The Evil Within 2 to 1. I wasn't really into the first one. I think it failed to master the survival horror narrow corridor gameplay that the best of Resident Evil games did. I find TEW1 highly irritating on many levels. I found myself cursing at the TV more often than not and eventually just wanting to be done with it. Never felt that way with any RE title. TEW2 improved with hub area format, but I still thought it was missing something. Improved gameplay, but wasn't as scary, and after a while it felt like the more open areas weren't properly utilized.

If there is a 3rd entry, I hope it finds a good balance. Combines the best of the first 2 and maybe learn from what made the RE games great and combine it into one package. I feel TEW still has meat on the bone with its potential.

Aggelos

Shinji Mikami is a Japanese video game designer, director, and producer. Starting his career at Capcom in 1990, he went on to direct many of the company's biggest titles. He directed the first installment of the survival horror series Resident Evil in 1996 and the first installment of Dino Crisis in 1999. He returned to Resident Evil to direct the critically acclaimed remake of the first game in 2002. He returned to direct third person shooter Resident Evil 4 in 2005. In 2006, he directed his final Capcom game God Hand, a beat 'em up action game. Mikami worked at PlatinumGames to direct the third person shooter Vanquish in 2010. After that he created his own studio Tango Gameworks. Under that company, he directed the third person horror game The Evil Within. The company has since been acquired by the American company ZeniMax Media. He has also served the roles of producer and executive producer for many games.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The fact they said no info from Elder Scrolls VI or Starfield is a bit disappointing, but I'm down to see what they've got cooking regardless. It's almost time!

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Shinji Mikami is a Japanese video game designer, director, and producer. Starting his career at Capcom in 1990, he went on to direct many of the company's biggest titles. He directed the first installment of the survival horror series Resident Evil in 1996 and the first installment of Dino Crisis in 1999. He returned to Resident Evil to direct the critically acclaimed remake of the first game in 2002. He returned to direct third person shooter Resident Evil 4 in 2005. In 2006, he directed his final Capcom game God Hand, a beat 'em up action game. Mikami worked at PlatinumGames to direct the third person shooter Vanquish in 2010. After that he created his own studio Tango Gameworks. Under that company, he directed the third person horror game The Evil Within. The company has since been acquired by the American company ZeniMax Media. He has also served the roles of producer and executive producer for many games.

you got me at dino crisis

Top Bottom