• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefront Director teasing something single player related?

Just shut up with the hashtags and start making good games again, EA.

Games should be good from day one, not after months or years following their release.

Last edited:

Strider311

Oh goody. A single player game from DICE, the masters of campaign design...

In other news, the Reee outrage from playing off #blacklivesmatter starts in 5... 4.... 3...

W3PAREz.gif

JimiNutz

Banned
It would make sense to roll out some for Battlefront content this year due to IX.
Either a tie in for the movie or even a tie in with Jedi: Fallen Order?

I think this is some misunderstanding here...they have been fixing the hero characters one by one the last year..this is most likely just tweeks for Han Solo..thus solo players

dan76

They've been talking about a PvE game mode for a while. It's probably that.
I'd prefer them to spend their time porting the OT maps over to BF2 and give us an era select.

EDMIX

Nice, they always support their games very well post launch so it would be cool to see some single player content.

MilkyJoe

Instant Action is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Instant Action, a mode allowing one player to participate in massive, control-point laden battles is coming as well. Instant Action drops players into matches entirely populated by AI companions and enemies including computer-controlled hero characters, granting access to the huge battles the series is known for without needing to go online. Both modes launch in September. "

dan76

The update actually sounds pretty good.
There's also the co-op PvE mode where a team of 4 go up against AI on a series of planets.
Era select is in, but there are hardly any OT maps at the moment. I think instant action is only available on the large conquest style mode they introduced a few months ago and that is all Clone Wars stuff.
With The Rise of Skywalker releasing around crimbo I'm guessing there will be a few more sequel maps before any OT stuff gets ported over. At least Luke is getting his outfit from A New ahope - probably farm boy. The yellow jacket would be cool though.

Nice, they always support their games very well post launch so it would be cool to see some single player content.
That has got to be the worst thing, I would like games to be like chess... Once it's released it's released, that's it, just release it when it's good and not too buggy.

I would still like expansions, but general patches, tweaks, etc. Especially in a single player game only show that you failed at shipping a working product.

Top Bottom