• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Justice League Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Flash and Cyborg look so lame. My goodness.

On the other hand, Aquaman looks badass as fuck.

I still cringe thinking about how a metal device made bruce wayne turn from a disabled person to full fledged batman.
or how some dude in a prison punched bruce's broken spine in order to heal it

I'm going off topic but dkr is really offensively bad
1) Not that far-fetched. Actual basis in reality + comic book movie/light sci-fi element
2) Slipped disc, not broken back. Pushing a slipped disc back into place doesn't work in real life, but it works for movie logic

a916

how?

I mean even if you don't count the action because they're shot like some amateur directed them, dkr is stil one of the dumbest modern comic book movies out there

so many plot holes, so many stupid things.

I still cringe thinking about how a metal device made bruce wayne turn from a disabled person to full fledged batman.
or how some dude in a prison punched bruce's broken spine in order to heal it

I'm going off topic but dkr is really offensively bad

They covered this somewhere from expert insight... and it's actually feasible... however it can't be a broken back, it has to be a slipped disk and recovery would be like 4-6 months. It's not perfectly scientific but takes it into the realm of believable.

Kouichi

I have no hopes that this will be good, but I'm still expecting something enjoyable. There's plenty to criticize about Synder, but damn those visuals are niiiiice.

The fight scenes better be worth it.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
8p05GFo.gif

Great lil' character moment.

Everything I've seen of the Flash from these clips and the ones from the first trailers make him look like a really fun character.

Visually this stuff looks pretty amazing but it's still a bit of a weird feeling seeing Justice League coming out when three of its characters haven't been seen in another film as those characters. I had to explain to my mom who Cyborg was and she was still a bit confused why he'd be there. I have no doubts it is going to look great. Its everything else that has me worried.

Visually this stuff looks pretty amazing but it's still a bit of a weird feeling seeing Justice League coming out when three of its characters haven't been seen in another film as those characters. I had to explain to my mom who Cyborg was and she was still a bit confused why he'd be there. I have no doubts it is going to look great. Its everything else that has me worried.
If movies can introduce entire ensembles within a single film, why would the rest being introduced here be a problem?

gamz

Did the public know anything about GOTG characters? Did they really need stand alone movies?

lol..She's not alone on this one.

HotHamBoy

I just saw Logan.

That was a movie.

Edit: i mean that this movie looks like the typical super hero garbage and after Logan I can't see anything measuring up to that for a long time.

The Kree

Banned
Sometimes we have to watch movies before we know what they're all about.

Though, I have no confidence that this one will make me give a shit about Cyborg.

If movies can introduce entire ensembles within a single film, why would the rest being introduced here be a problem?

Did the public know anything about GOTG characters? Did they really need stand alone movies?
I'm not saying they need their own movies before this but introducing three new characters in one movie is a tall order. Not saying it can't be done, I just hope it is done well with everything else in this movie. I'm really hoping for the best here.

Betty

Banned
You're the only douche here bruh

I didn't know THE Zack Snyder was a poster here

Not only will it make more than Antman, it will surpass every movie of the MCU.

The marvel machine can do no wrong around here

Said about Xmen : Apocalypse

Will likely be the better marvel movie next year, can't wait
On Civil War

MDSLkTR said:
lol @ cgi, stop cheaping out marvel

About BvS in general

Psychopath opinion much? Prepare yourself for a very rude awakening.

Fact: BvS is the most hated thing on this forum since the ps3 early days.

Every bvs thread on gaf is literally just pages after pages of ignored marvel stan posts for me, its hilarious and sad

Well a thread just got made about this article, too much good DC buzz to handle today for neckbeards it seems

Based Snyder

I really, really hope you actually are Snyder otherwise this is really sad.

Poona

Looking good. I really hope they show Aquaman with whales and such in this film.

I really thought that was a nod to Aquaman with the whales in MoS. Hopefully they link back to that somehow with this.

HotHamBoy

Peanut butter cookies

Gimme!

But I just meant that, you know, it kind of raised the bar for me.

What the hell is this?

Oh, you're one of them...

Who? People who like good movies?

Cause I'm not really partial to Marvel or DC, either way. If that's what you mean.

I'll say this:

I think pretty much all the X-Men films are awful. The first two are okay, the 2nd being the better. The rest are trash.

Most of the Marvel movies are trash, but some I like.

Logan was better than any of them, probably the best super hero film since The Dark Knight.

So when I look at this I just see more over-designed CGI junk with no character. I know Snyder by now and he fails to make strong characters or a carefully-constructed story. That's why Logan works, character first.

This movie will be another Snyder-fest.

Raptor

Gimme!

This movie aint out yet.

As much as history we have of the past movies we still cant travel to the future and know how it will be.

unless of course you are THE FLASH!!

a916

Gimme!

PLOT-TWIST, I don't have any milk.

Logan was a fantastic movie, I wouldn't say it raised the bar for me because that bar's been there for a while thanks to The Dark Knight. But that won't stop me from enjoying other good movies.

gamz

Gimme!

Who? People who like good movies?

Cause I'm not really partial to Marvel or DC, either way. If that's what you mean.

What he means is you post a Logan review out of the blue in the wrong thread, and then you double down on it, thus its trolling.

HotHamBoy

What he means is you post a Logan review out of the blue in the wrong thread, and then you double down on it, thus its trolling.

I did it on purpose but I should have offered more context. I can see that it's pretty shit-posty, in retrospect. I edited my original post.

J_Viper

I just saw Logan.

That was a movie.

Edit: i mean that this movie looks like the typical super hero garbage and after Logan I can't see anything measuring up to that for a long time.

Logan is incredible, and this surely won't be as good a film, but dramatic character driven films and mindless CGI blockbusters can both coexist and be equally enjoyable.

HotHamBoy

This movie aint out yet.

As much as history we have of the past movies we still cant travel to the future and know how it will be.

unless of course you are THE FLASH!!

Well, even looking at the marketing for a film like Logan vs this should say something. The first teaser was pure character development.

The first teaser for The Dark Knight was pure character development, just audio of the Joker.

This? Flash and glam. Snyder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom