• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate 3 Xbox Release date is being revealed on December 7

XXL

Baldur's Gate 3 on a controller.

disgusted-dog.gif
It's better on PC for sure, but the console controls are actually pretty great for this game.

Reactions: Isa

//DEVIL//

I am going to bet its going to be dropped the same day of the announcement. Hey its coming out ... TODAY !! as some sort of lame surprise by Jeff lol

Ozriel

M$FT
It was the second most downloaded game for PS5 on PS Store in its release month both in US and Europe

Edit: and still in top 20 in October

Heavily skewed by it being a digital only game, though.

Belthazar

I mean this is exactly the line of thinking that we’ll quite possibly see third-parties not bother with Xbox ports or at least not prioritize them…

why focus on a platform that’s trained it’s userbase to not buy games?

Yeah... And then we'll see those same people complaining when games release everywhere except on Xbox.

Zathalus

Good news for Xbox owners is that as of patch 4, the PS5 version runs much better in Act 3. Combined with what I assume would be further performance optimizations from the work done on Series S it should be solid on Xbox as well.

damidu

lol at all the gamepass beggers (for a landslide goty nonetheless)
cancer of the industry, but looks like they'll manage to kill xbox first. the irony!

they don't care about the game, they just desperately need some ammo for console warz at this point.

No, if they put it on Game Pass it'll be because MS paid them a fat check.
These people honestly think publishers put their games on PS+ for free out of their own good will. It's best just to nod, and move along like encountering the scruffy person under the bridge telling you how the Jews control the Moon.

Hugare

No, if they put it on Game Pass it'll be because MS paid them a fat check.
Wont happen

Game released just a few months ago, got a 96 MC score and sold more than 15 M copies by now on PC + PS5

Cant remember of any game that got this reception and was playable on GP at the same year. Reason is obvious: they think they can earn more with sales than whatever MS may pay them

Would be a huge get, obviously, but again, would be unprecendented

Last edited:
Wont happen

Game released just a few months ago, got a 96 MC score and sold more than 15 M copies by now on PC + PS5

Cant remember of any game that got this reception and was playable on GP at the same year. Reason is obvious: they think they can earn more with sales than whatever MS may pay them

Would be a huge get, obviously, but again, would be unprecendented
Epic game store gave away GTA5. It's been done before.

WitchHunter

Banned
250 hours of gameplay... on a console, with a serious handicap thanks to the controller... playtime: 500 hours. Let's hope they could use keyboard and mouse on the X.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
250 hours of gameplay... on a console, with a serious handicap thanks to the controller... playtime: 500 hours. Let's hope they could use keyboard and mouse on the X.
What the fuck do you do for 250 hours.

My wife and I beat this in ablut 95 hours going at a leisurely pace

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
On Tactician? And did every side quest? Battles take a lot of time, you can literally read out books >D.
Every side quest as far as I'm aware. No doubt there is probably another 50 hours of content we didn't play. But that's still a far cry

Good point about tactician thiugh. We played normal difficulty

Top Bottom