• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attractive men are found to have long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenomic

JDSN said:
Oh great, now I have to lie about this measure too.

Haha this made me laugh out loud. You are not alone good sir I too have to lie about this finger thing, so you are not alone.

I've never noticed, but after reading this thread I measured. My ring finger is nearly 3cm longer than my index finger. Worship me ladies.

McLovin

Pretty big gap on my fingers... ::thinks about how long its been since he got laid::
.... yup sounds about right :(
But its longer then my 2nd finger so I guess I still have hope.

Jokergrin

vas_a_morir said:
_695142_hands2_300.gif

I once saw a guy on the Daily Show who said men with "female (index longer than ring)" hands were far more likely to be homosexual. (The man who said it was a pro-gay rights geneticist, and a gay man, so he was dead serious)

*Looks at hand*

..damn

CrazyDude

Ha, it seems like my ring finger is longer then my index finger, but it looks the opposite. What is wrong with my hands GAF?

roll456

Banned
Mine's just over a half inch. Meh. I have big hands though, don't know if it makes a difference. Just over 8 inches from middle finger tip to wrist.

nubbe

vas_a_morir said:
_695142_hands2_300.gif

I once saw a guy on the Daily Show who said men with "female (index longer than ring)" hands were far more likely to be homosexual. (The man who said it was a pro-gay rights geneticist, and a gay man, so he was dead serious)
fuck, i can't unsee it now

nib95

Banned
That's quite interesting, as my ring finger is noticeably longer than my index finger. Same on both hands.

poweld

nib95 said:
That's quite interesting, as my ring finger is noticeably longer than my index finger. Same on both hands.
Long ring finger, symmetrical face, deep voice, smelly... I must be like a genetically engineered super-stud.

Or the exception to the rule.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh hm, I guess they're petty even.

And I'm effeminate by most standards.

Science redeemed!

vas_a_morir said:
_695142_hands2_300.gif

Female Hands D:

Zzoram

vas_a_morir said:
_695142_hands2_300.gif

well if it indicates exposure to less testosterone in the womb, when gender is set, there could be something to that. not enough testosterone to set male sexual preference in the brain or something.

vas_a_morir said:
_695142_hands2_300.gif

But.. but... I like girls :(

One friend turned homsexual this week (I kid you not, he always have said he liked women, dont know if he was always lying though, didnt seem so at first glance), will look his fingers now :lol

Uchip

Banned
SpacePirate Ridley said:
But.. but... I like girls :(

One friend turned homsexual this week (I kid you not, he always have said he liked women, dont know if he was always lying though, didnt seem so at first glance), will look his fingers now :lol

he turned? like a vampire?

Gaborn

Uchip said:
he turned? like a vampire?

"Damn, Rooster, you mean you don't know what makes a man gay?" Dillon paused, and Jamie could tell he was building up to something. Finally, Dillon said, "Okay, I'll tell you, but this has to stay between us. I was bitten."

Rooster scratched his head. "Bitten? What the hell are you talking about, Carver?"

"Just what I said. You asked me what turned me queer, and now I'm telling you. I was walking home alone late one night, when out of nowhere, this rabid homosexual jumped me and bit me right on the ass. I tried to fight him off, but you know those homos have superhuman strength. Anyway, he bit me on my left cheek, then took off. The whole thing shook me up, but I thought I was gonna be okay. It took me a few weeks to notice the changes. At first the signs were subtle: the sudden urge to redecorate my room, the uncontrollable desire to do Megan's hair. Then, as the phases of the moon progressed, I noticed other things: the need to wear lace panties, the insane hope of one day owning my own flower shop. Before I knew it, I was jacking off six times a day to pictures of Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe. Of course, I won't be a full fledged gay boy until I bite someone else and pass on the 'dark gift.'" Dillon stood up, causing Jamie's arm to fall away. "Hey, Rooster, you wanna be my first convert? If I turn just four people, I win like a toaster oven or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom