• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ashley breaks 4th wall if you try to upskirt -RE4R

Calverz

I felt pretty disgusting even testing this - why anyone would want to try this is beyond me - but it's certainly unnerving having a virtual video game character bend down and stare directly at you.

But is this enough? At least in the original she voiced her discomfort. I'd argue seedy players should be called out on this further than just an irritated glance.

Last edited:

Pejo

Modern game Journalist said:
I felt pretty disgusting even testing this - why anyone would want to try this is beyond me - but it's certainly unnerving having a virtual video game character bend down and stare directly at you.

But is this enough? At least in the original she voiced her discomfort. I'd argue seedy players should be called out on this further than just an irritated glance.
HHSB-Pack-AUS-copy-1024x644.jpg

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
can’t say I’ve tried it yet. I’ll try to remember in my next session, but I will probably forget. Oh no, panties and video game polygons are making me feel bad!

nowhat

I mean, there's NieR Automata:

(and I don't know if this was mentioned in the article - who reads the articles, they are for amateurs)

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
Other changes from the original have been made in the remake, including finally hiring an Asian voice actor for Ada Wong to ensure more authentic representation.
Finally Capcom have made the brave decision to get authentic yet boring VA actors thanks to the limitations of strictly non-union policies. Rejoice at the downgrade.

All in all a really solid piece of journalism. Notice that the main content of this insightful piece is 4 sentences split up to try and give the illusion that it was worth posting. After that, there's an unnecessary and entirely dismissible opinion that is almost certainly exaggerated for the sake of word count, followed by something that had nothing to do with the article in question that was also padded as much as possible. The fluff content is longer than the main content of the article.

10/10

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
"I can't even imagine why anyone would want to do this"

Err, for a cheap laugh?! Fuck me what a po-faced, humourless little prick.

God the games media really are the absolute scum of the earth aren't they.
I don’t know if I’d call them scum. They’re definitely spineless shills that have zero identity, making them pretty worthless.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
"I can't even imagine why anyone would want to do this"

Err, for a cheap laugh?! Fuck me what a po-faced, humourless little prick.

God the games media really are the absolute scum of the earth aren't they.
Honestly pisses me off how it seems that every single one of them is a pussified soyboy who thinks they're making a difference by virtue signaling on Twitter.

Hunnybun

Honestly pisses me off how it seems that every single one of them is a pussified soyboy who thinks they're making a difference by virtue signaling on Twitter.

Yeah I don't get it. Who are these people? What were they in previous eras?

I've never been able to figure the connection between impossibly smug puritanism and an interest in light hearted interactive media (ie games). It's so obscure to me.

Top Bottom