• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ashley breaks 4th wall if you try to upskirt -RE4R

Fake

Eurogamer: I felt pretty disgusting even testing this - why anyone would want to try this is beyond me

Eurogamer:
Friday Movie GIF

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I felt pretty disgusting even testing this - why anyone would want to try this is beyond me - but it's certainly unnerving having a virtual video game character bend down and stare directly at you.

But is this enough? At least in the original she voiced her discomfort. I'd argue seedy players should be called out on this further than just an irritated glance.
Jesus Christ.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I felt pretty disgusting even testing this - why anyone would want to try this is beyond me - but it's certainly unnerving having a virtual video game character bend down and stare directly at you.

But is this enough? At least in the original she voiced her discomfort. I'd argue seedy players should be called out on this further than just an irritated glance.

go fuck yourself. Blows kiss

What a dork.

No way I'd be this weird about natural behavior. Looking up the skirt of an attractive female videogame character is pretty normal for straight dudes.

ssringo

Jesus Christ.

Actually, the author actually might be voicing disgust because he wants to be scolded. Some people are into that thing. See: Lady D and twitter wanted her to dominate them.

"I'd argue seedy players should be called out on this further than just an irritated glance."

"Punish me for my sinful glances!"

Last edited:

Wildebeest

Does this fella' dress up in a morning suit to play console games to make sure he is paying proper respect to all the game characters?

ReBurn

Gold Member
Which is worse, falling into the honeypot by looking up a video game character's skirt and getting caught or the fact that the video game designer created the honeypot in the first place?

Knightime_X

What? No video for proof of purchase?
Missed opportunity to make it an achievement and have a jump scare activate.

Last edited:

AGRacing

Gold Member
Apologies if this has been mentioned...

Some time back I recall a game that actually popped a trophy for this kind of thing...

1. What games do that?
2. Can we see if this Eurogamer Dingus has any of them?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Apologies if this has been mentioned...

Some time back I recall a game that actually popped a trophy for this kind of thing...

1. What games do that?
2. Can we see if this Eurogamer Dingus has any of them?
lollipop chainsaw.

Ella is amazing:
she's pretty, but that's about it, that video of her "dancing" is completely awful and effectively makes her less attractive; it really shows people don't give a fuck about anything as long as you are cute.

Top Bottom