• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ashley breaks 4th wall if you try to upskirt -RE4R

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
ezgif-2-87786c7c69.gif

MikeM

Testing to peak up skirt on a video game- disgusting.

Blowing heads off people infected with parasites- perfectly fine.

Ok? Author probably doesn’t know that the OG game has Ashley asking Leon to work “overtime.” Oh, the horror!

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
We always timed pause when Sonya did a roundhouse kick in MK3.

Dirty little kids we were..
Don't forget Blaze from Streets of Rage. Her jump kick was a panty shot. Hell, even in 4 her vertical kick shows underwear. It stands out a lot when you switch her palette to white, because the underwear stays red. Devs love it.
why not just give an achievement/trophy that shames you for it like Lollipop Chainsaw? and then if you don’t have 100%/platinum trophy people know you weren’t just doing it for that reason 😛
I'm sure there was a game I actually played that did this too. I can't for the life of me remember what, though.

Foilz

Banned
On meta quest VR from what I remember she yells at you if you try touching her. #itwasforscience

Fredrik

lmao at feeling disgusted over something like that, thanks for the laugh Eurogamer. Please write an article about how it feels to shoot someone in any game as well. Thanks again! 👍

RavageX

Yeah I don't get it. Who are these people? What were they in previous eras?

I've never been able to figure the connection between impossibly smug puritanism and an interest in light hearted interactive media (ie games). It's so obscure to me.
You know, whats stopping us from doing something about it? Doing our own thing that MAKES SENSE. I mean, so many people like this have somehow managed a job related to a hobby we are all passionate about AND THEY SUCK AT IT. We can do better. Without really trying.

Aenima

I also feel pretty disgusted at the girls panty shots, butt and breasts physics in Nikke: Goddess of Victory, but i cant stop testing the game myself.

Top Bottom