• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

As a massive fan of Saints Row who hasn't touched the reboot...the PSN sale sold me.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
It was high time to buy Saints Row 3 Remastered, considered by most fans to be the best in the series and I agree. I only miss Misery Business from Paramore featured in 2 really. Time to be the Boss again. And damn, SR3 gets crazy right from the start. It's one of the funniest, most addicting and batshit crazy open world ever. You haven't gamed until you have parachuted yourself into the top floor penthouse pool of a villain and killed all his men to Kanye West's Power. Or infiltrated a BDSM club to save someone and have to run away, on a horse carriage fueled by latex bondage ponies as you brandish a dildo sword.

I tried to make a Goth Queen Boss. I like her. And oohhh all that DLC I never played. Kick rocks GTA. Imma Saint to the end...well...No, I mean that shitty looking ass reboot exist. That ain't no Saints of mine.

364075528_2288814644623881_737436089615555537_n.jpg

365174119_2288814624623883_2706108548636576662_n.jpg

364156799_2288814641290548_2550411457506494371_n.jpg

Bringing Satan, hoes and insurance scams to Steelport. God I love this game.

Last edited:

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
364102068_2288907757947903_5064373018226601518_n.jpg

GAF help me! There are 0 neck length anything. And I checked. How do I get my goth to look better. HELPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE

EDIT. I tried randomizing her over and over, and the giraffe lives on!

EDIT 2. Yeah and went and checked sliders for SR3 Remastered on Youtube and all of them have long, tall necks. No exceptions.

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
It was high time to buy Saints Row 3 Remastered, considered by most fans to be the best in the series and I agree. I only miss Misery Business from Paramore featured in 2 really. Time to be the Boss again. And damn, SR3 gets crazy right from the start. It's one of the funniest, most addicting and batshit crazy open worlds ever. You haven't gamed until you have parachuted yourself into the top floor penthouse pool of a villain and killed all his men to Kanye West's Power. Or infiltrated a BDSM club to save someone and have to run away, on a horse carriage fueled by latex bondage ponies as you brandish a dildo sword.

I tried to make a Goth Queen Boss. I like her. And oohhh all that DLC I never played. Kick rocks GTA. Imma Saint to the end...well...No, I mean that shitty looking ass reboot exist. That ain't no Saints of mine.

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

It was high time to buy Saints Row 3 Remastered, considered by most fans to be the best in the series and I agree. I only miss Misery Business from Paramore featured in 2 really. Time to be the Boss again. And damn, SR3 gets crazy right from the start. It's one of the funniest, most addicting and batshit crazy open worlds ever. You haven't gamed until you have parachuted yourself into the top floor penthouse pool of a villain and killed all his men to Kanye West's Power. Or infiltrated a BDSM club to save someone and have to run away, on a horse carriage fueled by latex bondage ponies as you brandish a dildo sword.

Sr3 is awesome to bad creation club got shut down the cool characters and stuff people modded into the pc version of the game was awesome. I remember playing this batman arkhsm city, skyrim, uc3, umvc3 and soany games in 2011 best year for gaming.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I am having a total blast although it is aged obviously. Sometimes I can't shot suckas thru railings lol. And damn I am like 8 foot tall. So is Pierce, and Shaudi and the homies. And we ALL have giraffe necks. Pierce's ribcage start at the middle of his chest lol.

But goddamn this game is goooooood.

Drizzlehell

Banned
I remember playing through this game stoned and it's still one of my fondest gaming memories.

The Gimp chariot chase got me laughing so hard that genuinely almost shat myself. But the game also has plenty of epic moments that just make you feel awesome. Like that one time where you jump on a parachute while Kanye's Power plays in the background, or the finale where you make your way through the city to rescue Shaundi and fight off an army of bad guys to the tune of I Need A Hero are some of the most awesome video game moments ever, lol.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
That's the remaster of 3 right? What a busted piece of shit (on Playstation at least). Tried firing it up three separate times and all three times I got a hard crash.

The remaster of 4 is pristine however.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
That's the remaster of 3 right? What a busted piece of shit (on Playstation at least). Tried firing it up three separate times and all three times I got a hard crash.

The remaster of 4 is pristine however.
I am on Playstation (and also have 4 Remastered) but I had no crashes at all, and only a few silly bugs. It plays damn well.

And oh good lord. This game couldn't be released today, not with the nu-gaming sphere we have. This game is FILTHY. And it embraces it. Fucking Whored Mode? Present. Capturing hoes to either sell to your enemies for a lump sum or keep them and make you money from all the dick sucking for the Saints? Present.

Shit there's a transgender trophy fucking lol. This game has no fucks to give!

Female gang members that oppose you are wearing stockings with garter belts, and yes heels and most of their body fucking naked and sexualized as fuck. I love that there's a mission to murder two posses of the Morningstar gang and one of the objectives is...collecting a discarded blow up doll for Pierce hahahahhaa.

"Hey it's a hobby ok."
"What....the fuck?"
"Look they are highly collectible"

And the Boss just dropped randomly during a killing spree I decided to start, one of the grimiest one liner ever : "Shit, I think I killed more people than the gas chambers!"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE would throw the biggest fit of the century and they would have 200 members after the mods's puny digital rampage.

As for the reeeeeeeeeeeeeboot...Volition betrayed their fans and decided to go in a stupid and unlikable way that got ravaged by critics while 3 still reigns supreme and is the fan favorite (The Reddit polls say it all).

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I am on Playstation (and also have 4 Remastered) but I had no crashes at all, and only a few silly bugs. It plays damn well.

And oh good lord. This game couldn't be released today, not with the nu-gaming sphere we have. This game is FILTHY. And it embraces it. Fucking Whored Mode? Present. Capturing hoes to either sell to your enemies for a lump sum or keep them and make you money from all the dick sucking for the Saints? Present.

Shit there's a transgender trophy fucking lol. This game has no fucks to give!

Female gang members that oppose you are wearing stockings with garter belts, and yes heels and most of their body fucking naked and sexualized as fuck. I love that there's a mission to murder two posses of the Morningstar gang and one of the objectives is...collecting a discarded blow up doll for Pierce hahahahhaa.

"Hey it's a hobby ok."
"What....the fuck?"
"Look they are highly collectible"

And the Boss just dropped randomly during a killing spree I decided to start, one of the grimiest one liner ever : "Shit, I think I killed more people than the gas chambers!"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE would throw the biggest fit of the century and they would have 200 members after the mods's puny digital rampage.

As for the reeeeeeeeeeeeeboot...Volition betrayed their fans and decided to go in a stupid and unlikable way that got ravaged by critics while 3 still reigns supreme and is the fan favorite (The Reddit polls say it all).

Glad its working well for you!

And yeah, we need to cherish these games from that era and before. Stuff like this would never fly today. Crazy times.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Remaster is worse than original 3. They kinda ruined character models. But it’s still a fantastic game. I love sr3.
Shaudi's rib cage starts just above her tits lol. We all look like 8 foot tall llamas

Last edited:

oji-san

Banned
The 2022 reboot is my least favourite of the series, still at the right price it can be fun to play even with all its issues, also heard they claim to improve the combat in one of the big patches but already finished the game, might replay it in the future to see.

Last edited:

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Is the reboot really that bad? I was about to buy it on Xbox but I missed the sale.
Oh my God...someone that likes RoboCain, aka Robocop 2. Fantastic villain in a GREAT sequel, and that warehouse scene is legendary. Amazing design too. I love how they purposedly over designed Robocop 2, and kept him in shadows during most of the film because they wanted audiences to not truly see or comprehend the design to make him scarier. It worked. You are my new best friend!

RoboCain

Oh my God...someone that likes RoboCain, aka Robocop 2. Fantastic villain in a GREAT sequel, and that warehouse scene is legendary. Amazing design too. I love how they purposedly over designed Robocop 2, and kept him in shadows during most of the film because they wanted audiences to not truly see or comprehend the design to make him scarier. It worked. You are my new best friend!
Thank you bud!

Top Bottom