• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Art the Clown returns in Terrifier 3, coming to theaters October 25th, 2024

8bitpill

This generations Freddy Krueger,
wDp-fa.gif

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I hear they're going back to the roots of the 1st one, which is good news. Second one was beginning to get a little wacky. keep it small and focused.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I haven't seen Terrifier 2 but the first one was...ehh? I guess. Had that one great kill but the rest was underwhelming. The clown is such a blank slate, hard to properly root for him but at the same time, other than the random resurrection stuff at the end, he doesn't really seem all that tough either. I'm all for slashers with new villains but I don't see the appeal of this one personally.

Bry0

I hear they're going back to the roots of the 1st one, which is good news. Second one was beginning to get a little wacky. keep it small and focused.
Hmm the wackiness in 2 is what made me really fall in love with it. I didn’t think the first was really special in any way.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Hmm the wackiness in 2 is what made me really fall in love with it. I didn’t think the first was really special in any way.
Same. The 2nd was wild as shit, especially the very first scene with The Pale Little Girl (the demonic entity that resurrected Art).

SJRB

Gold Member
The second was insanely violent and pretty bizarre, but 45 minutes too long.

Still, amazing that these movies got made in the first place, shoestring budget and all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom