• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Movie 3 is set to arrive in theaters on December 20, 2024.

Draugoth

Gold Member
TWSgPigaemaiW8nW7RyaRU-970-80.jpg.webp

The first look at Shadow in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 has been released, and we can't stop thinking about his shoes. The upcoming movie, due out in late 2024, is a sequel to both previous films and the soon-to-be-released Knuckles TV show.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Usually Shadow spoils and makes things cringe with his dumb overseriousness(Sonic Boom being a prime example). But I have faith in the writers, as the 2 Sonic movies where cool.

Synless

If they can tone down shit sub plots like the whole wedding section that damn near ruins watchability of the second movie they will be good.

Last edited:
Usually Shadow spoils and makes things cringe with his dumb overseriousness(Sonic Boom being a prime example).
This is going to be tough because you’ve just described Movie Knuckles. I’m not sure if making an even more overly serious version of Movie Knuckles but as a different character will work. Maybe they will slightly change Shadow’s personality?

Rockondevil

First two were good and I'll definitely watch this too.

Sucks that Jim Carrey likely won't be in it due to all but being retired. Always was and always will be my favourite actor and he was amazing as Dr. Robotnik.

Kadve

I take it were adapting Adventure 2 here? Wonder if theyre gonna bother with Rogue yet or just write her out. Feels like it wouldn't be that big of a challenge.

Top Bottom