• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are Pizza Rolls superior to Pizza bagels?

Pizza Bagels or Pizza Rolls made to your specifications?

• Pizza Bagels

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Pizza Rolls

Votes: 39 67.2%

• Total voters

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I'm off for the next 4 days and am currently intoxicated. Therefore I am contemplating the greater mysteries of life. The important things. The things that define the human race. The things that truly matter in the world today.

Do you choose a tray full of Pizza Rolls from the oven or a tray full of pizza bagels. Both are your favorite variation of each. Both are cooked to perfection. You have any selection of sauces or dressings available if you use them.

CHOOSE

aim-threat.gif

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Fair enough, then it is pizza rolls.
Pizza bagels are an abomination, just like putting pineapple in a pizza.
That is literally a sin against god to say such a thing, but I will ignore it.

Bagels may not be your thing, but an abomination? No sir. No sir.

GeekyDad

If you're intoxicated, then obviously it's pizza rolls. Throw 'em in the toaster oven, eat and repeat.

But if you're makin' 'em yourself, bagels all the way.

Last edited:

LordCBH

Pizza rolls with thst gloriously crispy exterior, and the inside so hot it’s as if it’s molten lava. I may have to go ahachachachachacha while I eat it, but I’m happy through the pain because DELICIOUS

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I preferred pizza bagels, but I can't eat either of them anymore. I miss making homemade pizza bagels. But even just for frozen, the bagel bites were better. Just more flavor. Rolls tasted more artificial IMO.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Which one is the best for generating super heated liquid cheese and pizza sauce directly in your mouth? Because that one.

Tams

Pizza. Calzone of course is acceptable.

'Rolls' and bagels... what is the world coming to?!

MaestroMike

Gold Member
sometimes I want thin crust sometimes deep dish depends on how much dough/gluten I wanna eat had a thin crust the other day, but I wanted more dough so I might look into a deep dish next time there is a middle ground between the two as well, but for this poll the pizza rolls are the thin crust and the pizza bagels have more dough so its more deep dish I'd probably go with the bagels since I probably prefer more doughiness than less. i'm referring to totino's pizza rolls and bagel bites when I'm talking about pizza rolls and pizza bagels for reference. probably just go with both tbh why limit yourself maybe like 3 pizza rolls and 2 bagel bites seem like a good combination for a snack

manfestival

I do not know why I struggled so hard with this one. I kept going back and forth on which one I enjoyed more between the two. Then I started thinking about scenarios. Then changing decisions based on multiple factors and nuances. Eventually decided on going with Pizza bagels but I think this might be a case of 51%... MAYBE?

I do not know why I struggled so hard with this one. I kept going back and forth on which one I enjoyed more between the two. Then I started thinking about scenarios. Then changing decisions based on multiple factors and nuances. Eventually decided on going with Pizza bagels but I think this might be a case of 51%... MAYBE?
you blew it GIF

Catphish

Y'all are asking the wrong question.

The actual question is, why in the hell do you not have two boxes of these magnificent fucking things in your freezer?

xuKfMw4.jpg

I had these for the first time the other day, and all i can say is, I'll be buying them every goddamned week until the event of my untimely demise.

All the thumbs. (y)(y)

Top Bottom