• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archive and Spoiler-Free Thread: E3 2016

Volotaire

I may not be able to create this year's archive and spoiler thread due to work.

I will be able to confirm this later this week, but if anyone is committed to creating the archive and spoiler-free thread this year in case I can't, feel free to reply. You can use any of the assets in this thread or 2015's thread.

I feel that it will be useful to keep it as an archive thread in addition to the main spoiler free service, but due to the sheer number of links in the Google Sheet, it's perfectly understandable if you can't.

EDIT: The Google Sheet should continue no matter, and I could help post links on the Google Sheet for some conferences if i can't maintain the thread.

Volotaire

Given that no poster volunteered, and that I have confirmed my schedule, I will commit to the archive and spoiler thread this year.

However, I will not be able to archive the Nintendo conference immediately after its broadcast, and this will experience a delay to archives of up to 2 hours.

Therefore, I am looking for a volunteer who can paste in a few Nintendo Direct links (YT, Twitch, GB reaction stream, EZA reaction stream) after the Direct is completed in the Google Sheet.

I will post the thread on Wednesday.

Please do not post immediately, I require two posts due to the number of links in the thread.

Devil

Given that no poster volunteered, and that I have confirmed my schedule, I will commit to the archive and spoiler thread this year.

However, I will not be able to archive the Nintendo conference immediately after its broadcast, and this will experience a delay to archives of up to 2 hours.

Therefore, I am looking for a volunteer who can paste in a few Nintendo Direct links (YT, Twitch, GB reaction stream, EZA reaction stream) after the Direct is completed in the Google Sheet.

I will post the thread on Wednesday.

Please do not post immediately, I require two posts due to the number of links in the thread.

I was searching for a 2017 version of your threads and just found your post so I wanted to let you know that I greatly appreciate what you're doing! :)

I will be without a proper internet connection until next thursday so I'll miss all the conferences this year. Looking forward to rewatch them unspoiled!

Top Bottom