• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archive and Spoiler-Free Thread: E3 2016

Randdalf

Is there an easy way to download the stream archives on my phone so I can watch them on the train? YouTube might have had an offline download feature at some point, but it doesn't seem to exist any more. 😞

Volotaire

Is there an easy way to download the stream archives on my phone so I can watch them on the train? YouTube might have had an offline download feature at some point, but it doesn't seem to exist any more. 😞

I'm not too sure about this, sorry!

Teppic

Trying to watch EA conference with gamespot youtube mirror on my iphone, but it just says that Safari can't read the file.

thanks for this thread!

I think this thread should be a 'Sticky Thread'

I found it quite hard to find this thread and it's quite well hidden imo

More people might benefit from this? Thread is VERY useful

i might just make a link/shortcut on my desktop so i can get right to it tomorrow without loading up GAF proper.

Volotaire

Nope. But I solved it. This one will work:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=psEDJXl2ApY

The reason is because you're linking to the raw video files instead of the regular HTML link. Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psEDJXl2ApY

Yepp. It works.

Ok I have now provided alternative links in the thread separate for phone and Pc with indirect and direct links respectively for YT links.

The expense is more of the OP being moved to other posts.

takoyaki

thank you so much for making this thread Volotaire, I won't be able to watch much of E3 live this year but this spoiler-free safe zone will make it a bit more bearable :)

Volotaire

Google Sheet Updated for Bethesda: Twitch, YT, IGN YT, Gamespot Twitch, IGN Twitch, Kinda Funny Twitch, GB Twitch, SBF, YT (same as IGN YT)

Will now duplicate in thread, finish off the last ones in the next hour and go to sleep!

Where to watch Kadokawa conference stated here?

aCYli3Z.jpg

It seems it doesn't have a Twitch channel.

Volotaire

Bethesda Thread and Google Sheet updated.

Left to do: GB Direct Link Website for bethesda, IGN website Bethesda (but I have the twitch and YT links for IGN and GB in the thread and Sheet anyway).

Running out of character space, might have to do a lot more editing tommorow!

Thanks for being patient.

It is now 5:30 AM. I am delirious! Big day tommorow!

Enjoy.

Don't click on "Gamespot Archive I Pre Show 08:00 I Starts 54:18 hours" to watch the Bethesda E3 Show. It links to a video where they summarize what has been shown. It spoiled some surprises for me.

Volotaire

Don't click on "Gamespot Archive I Pre Show 08:00 I Starts 54:18 hours" to watch the Bethesda E3 Show. It links to a video where they summarize what has been shown. It spoiled some surprises for me.

Shit I am so sorry.

EDIT: Actually, the Gamespot archive is supposed to be kind of like like this. I am sorry you got spoiled but the caveats for websites did warn against some spoilers on gamespot website archives.

However, i have changed the colour coding of this archive on the Google sheet from yellow to red given the nature of where the spoilers come from. I apologise again. Gamespot must have updated the page whilst I was asleep.

Shit I am so sorry.

EDIT: Actually, the Gamespot archive is supposed to be kind of like like this. I am sorry you got spoiled but the caveats for websites did warn against some spoilers on gamespot website archives.

However, i have changed the colour coding of this archive on the Google sheet from yellow to red given the nature of where the spoilers come from. I apologise again. Gamespot must have updated the page whilst I was asleep.

No worries. It wasn't that bad. Again a big thank you for putting so much work into this.

Volotaire

Is Microsoft done yet?
They are up on the Google Sheet, I have done 8 archives, please check the Google Sheet first.

EDIT: Done

YT, IGN YT, IGN Twitch, GS Twitch, GB twitch, Easyallies Twitch, SBF Twitch, Kindy Funny Games Twitch

EDIT 2: thread links duplicated .

Tagg9

They are up on the Google Sheet, I have done 8 archives, please check the Google Sheet first.

EDIT: Done

YT, IGN YT, IGN Twitch, GS Twitch, GB twitch, Easyallies Twitch, SBF Twitch, Kindy Funny Games Twitch

EDIT 2: thread links duplicated .
Thank you! It looks like the IGN and YouTube links are the same? Doesn't YouTube have their own stream?

Volotaire

Thank you! It looks like the IGN and YouTube links are the same? Doesn't YouTube have their own stream?

Yes, but that is because there is no good YT archive yet (without commentary) AND the IGN Yt link has no commentary, no preshow, it is a good pure feed so it makes no difference.

Tagg9

Yes, but that is because there is no good YT archive yet (without commentary) AND the IGN Yt link has no commentary, no preshow, it is a good pure feed so it makes no difference.
Ah, gotcha. I thought that YouTube was the only one with a native 1080p stream, but that might not be the case.

Volotaire

Thanks, from what you've seen is it worth going into this conference spoiler free or should I just bite the bullet and look through Neogaf?

Ermm, I can't really say. It was an OK conference, very very long so poorly paced, one or two surprises.

It's finished now!

Tagg9

Awesome job. When exactly does the Sony conference start? Some places say 5:30pm PST (20 minutes ago), others say 6pm and others say 7pm.

Najaf

Volotaire I really appreciate all the work and effort you are putting into this. Because of you I've got a great spot to enjoy E3 raw/blind despite my schedule. Thanks so much. A lot of work and it doesn't go unnoticed. Cheers.

Volotaire

Sony upodated: Both thread and Google Sheet: IGN/GS/Kinda Funny/Easy Allies/GB/Pure Sony Twitch, Pure Sony YT, Sony website.

Now I go much slower, I have the main links, the others will be up soon. and the main ones have been archived.. Enjoy Sony's fantastic conference.

Top Bottom