• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Becomes Trillion Dollar Company Again

CyberPanda

Banned
Apple has regained its status as a trillion dollar company by market cap, which is its total outstanding shares multiplied by its stock price.

aapl_1t_11sep2019-800x708.jpg

Apple achieved this milestone by hitting a stock price above $221.28 in intraday trading today, giving it a market cap slightly over $1,000,000,000,000 based on its 4,519,180,000 outstanding shares as of July 19, 2019, which the company disclosed in its most recent quarterly 10-Q filing with the SEC.

Apple first achieved a trillion dollar valuation in August 2018 with a $207 share price, but the company continues to buy back its shares, which is why it took a higher share price this time around to hit the 13-digit milestone.

Apple's stock is up over three percent since it hosted its annual iPhone and Apple Watch event at Steve Jobs Theater yesterday.

Apple and Microsoft, valued at around $1.03T, are currently the only U.S. companies with a trillion dollar market cap, but Amazon has achieved the milestone in the past and Google parent company Alphabet has come very close.

JordanN

Banned
And I still dont like a single product they make.
The last time I used an Apple product was in school. I recall it even had a feature so it could boot up Windows.

But ever since then, I've never used or owned their products.

Javthusiast

Banned
Good, now spend some fookin money on a good Berserk adaptation to make your apple+ service worth it, will ya?

And I give it to them, ipads are great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom