• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else get their PS5 accessories today?

trikster40

My PS5 accessories just came in! Got a DualSense, Pulse Headset, and the camera. Charging station coming later.

DualSense fees nice, good weight, very comfortable. It doesn’t feel like plastic, the back of the controller has a slight texture to it for grip. Very nice.

Headset is super comfy, light, feels like it will be good for long sessions.

Anyone else get theirs today? Impressions?

Btw, mine were direct from Sony.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Just posted in another thread my Target headset preorder just changed to backorder 😓

Edit - Just double checked
Headset from Target says it's coming in today or tomorrow but hasn't shipped and says backordered 🤔

Controller from Best buy says ship by tomorrow

Last edited:

Kuranghi

My PS5 accessories just came in! Got a DualSense, Pulse Headset, and the camera. Charging station coming later.

DualSense fees nice, good weight, very comfortable. It doesn’t feel like plastic, the back of the controller has a slight texture to it for grip. Very nice.

I like that the grippy texture is made up of tiny PS prompts, can you send us a pic of that?

EB just called and said my dualsense and headset are in.

1457975259-armwrestle.gif

Kuranghi

The DF video talking about the controller made me far too excited so I'm probably going to do some regrettable stuff this weekend so I can secure my PS5 preorder.

I bet they have a strong V-shaped sound signature to them. They are in the "gaming" headphone category with razer, hyper X cloud, etc. Also audio engineer thingy does come across as very fishy IMO.

I pre ordered the headset, camera, and controller from Best Buy. They shipped the headset and camera which be here later Friday. The controller has said preparing all day so guessing I won't get it until Monday now.

Top Bottom