• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amouranth says her husband forced her to do hot tub streams, say she was single, threatened to kill her dogs and take all her money

nush

It’s something people cheating do, they put the person in their phone as someone who won’t raise suspicions.

Not even cheating, when I was playing the field I'd put every woman I was casually seeing in my phone under their surname because when you're with one woman also casually there will be a time when a message pops up on your phone or a call and she'll see it and get pissy "Just be interested".

7OcAzmw.jpg

Kamina

Golden Boy
Is this my dimension or did i slip into some parallel universe? I thought it was known that she has a husband?
Anyway, sounds like a real piece of shit, but i am sure she will be able to sort this out without the “high moral council of twitter”.

Goalus

I'm I the only one who doesn't find her attractive? She looks like a jumble of womanly traits that should be attractive, but I'm just not into it. Like at all.
I saw her on someone else's stream without makeup once and have been wondering ever since whether she used to be a man. The bolded sums it up in the best possible way. Her story is doubtful.

JonSnowball

“He threatened to leave her with only $1M”

chris jericho what GIF by CBC

Only 1M??? Oh poor girl how is she going to survive?
Victims of abuse are typically trapped and unable to leave....if you've got a million dollars you could book a limo to come and pick you up, drive you to another town, buy a new house, and get some cushy gig promoting crap for an energy drink company or whatever.

Maybe I should spout tits and cam whore myself into wealth. Anyone want an exceedingly average looking dude to get a series of cosmetic surgeries to look like a big tittied ho? Donate now. We can make my dream of being a millionaire come true, then I can reverse all the surgeries, buy heaps of drugs, and retire early while persisting through the remainder of my life in a drug induced haze.

Goalus

Fringe crazies on places like Reddit have a theory that she’s trans, using some old Peter Pan pics as evidence.
Interesting.
If that were indeed the case, I'd have to compliment her though because she does look like an actual woman - as long as she wears makeup.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Doesnt she have multiple companies under her, shes pretty protected from this dude actually taking her money.
Divorce the dude, let him take his share and literally retire and never need to work another day in your life.
Even if he takes half of everything she has, she would still have more money than anyone would ever need.
Her onlyfans makes over a million per month.....even if he took her to court and somehow weaseled a really good settlement.
A year from now she will still have some 10 million dollars easy work off nothing but OF.
If she continues streaming she has enough simps to keep her covered for life.

If he was "forcing" her to stream, and shes having this bad moment, she could have cut the stream since shes planning on divorcing him anyway, she has no reason to do the 24 hour stream or whatever.

I dont want to come out as a doubting thomas....but I have doubts.

Its a huge coincidence I guess that just when Official.gLockoma was trending for being a shitty husband to his wife and screaming at her........Amouranth just so happens to have a shitty husband who screams at her.....and its caught on stream....which she put on loud speaker for maximum drama?

I'm I the only one who doesn't find her attractive? She looks like a jumble of womanly traits that should be attractive, but I'm just not into it. Like at all.

Everytime this chick comes up i have to double take.......shes the queen of the simps?
tumblr_m70l3hXOuB1qfo3ndo1_250.gif

Her content better be like really good which is why people simp over her, cuz......implants are a dime a dozen, but mate, she got no ass, no hips, no thighs, shes I guess mildly attractive....but not really, was she not famous that face aint getting no heads turned.
Is it some weird mass fetish that just goes right over my head?

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
“He threatened to leave her with only $1M”

chris jericho what GIF by CBC

Only 1M??? Oh poor girl how is she going to survive?
She's the thot queen of the Internet and I'd guess she's worth up to 50 mil

If what she says is true, she's definitely a victim of financial abuse

That being said, in those small clips I'm seeing a lot of toxic shit ("small dick, not gona fuck him anymore",etc) that makes it hard for me to feel bad for her

Kenpachii

I don't know if this is believable. It seems more like a publicity stunt. Especially with this:

For those who don't want to click links and have their browsers set up to block external content, here's a screenshot:

fAIEeCM.jpg

Apparently her husband's name is Nick, but in this video it has his name listed as Sherry.

Because she probably doesn't want shit to leak and gives it different names, i do the same shit.

Look, i have a massive narcisist in my family and she had control over my financials, i can tell you this. Its a fucking black hole u walk into of emotions as those people will absolutely go bat shit insane if they lose control or even remotely have a chance of losing it. They are completely obsessed with controlling you and toying around with you, they will death threat you, call your family or friends up that u abuse them and are bad for years on end behind your back. They are mentally fucked. They will act like they are your best friend and have the best with u as long as u give them more and more control and at one point it will explode and mostly the person that gets abused in this situation will absolutely crumble mentally completely to the point of suicide even.

She's also in therapy + killing her dogs yea its exactly what i experienced. its a good chance she's completely through it mentally even while she smiles infront of a camera 24/7. Big chance she's crying and spacing out non stop when its off.

And for the people with the 1 million remark, yea its a lot of money. but if you live a high maintenance life and u earned and have 25 million on your bank acccount completely controlled by somebody that basically enslaves you. U don't want to walk away from it, because u will never see that money. U can't go after the person as he has more money then u have, and he can just keep toying with you like nothing else.

Dude is disgusting.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
thats damn crazy if true but i do have my doubts thanks to the message and contacts being a bit weird. A smaller thing sure but i wouldn't have my significant other be called 'sherry' in contacts unless that's her actual name.
frankly if it were just an attention stunt i wouldnt be shocked but i'm not the type to immediately doubt someone when theyre in need. just seems a bit weird

Sony

Nintendo
It’s not mental gymnastics at all. It’s something people cheating do, they put the person in their phone as someone who won’t raise suspicions. If he was forcing her to pretend she was single he’d force her to do that to keep up the illusion.
You'd expect that for the purpose of hiding your marriage when you're with your fans, you'd have another phone altogether. This is a lame excuse. Additionally, you can save it as Nick. Doesn't need to be "dear husband"

Last edited:

Arachnid

I don't know if this is believable. It seems more like a publicity stunt. Especially with this:

For those who don't want to click links and have their browsers set up to block external content, here's a screenshot:

fAIEeCM.jpg

Apparently her husband's name is Nick, but in this video it has his name listed as Sherry.

Lol

Looks like someone is trying to drum up controversy to game some internet fame. Smart movie. Simps will eat it up and write articles about it to give her exposure.

Outlier

I don't feel sorry for her. She's had all the opportunity in the world to get out of there, yet she stays.

And very interesting that she tells her viewers, instead of police. Either there's foul play here or she's digging her way to a minimal loss divorce.

I'm done feeling bad for people who do these things, when they have all the power to save themselves.

fAIEeCM.jpg

I don't see the issue here. I do the same thing for when I go out, because there's occasions where you don't want people to know you have a bf/gf calling/texting you. My last bf I had his name down as Flower

Top Bottom