• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agony coming later this year to Nintendo Switch.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
2nd biggest disappointment this year after We Happy Few. I was so looking forward to this, but boy was it bad.

Pallas

Did they ever get the games bugs worked out? I was interested in it before it was reviewed badly for being so bugged.

SweetShark

I wonder if this will be the Unrated version...
Jesus, how they allow Agony to get a release on Switch? Sure, more power to them, but I think is very unreal.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
The idea was good. Anything that deals with hell is fascinating to me. The execution was pretty mediocre however. To be fair I guess they put a lot of work into since launch but I have very little will to go back to it and try again.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Booooooo......
Never dreamed a game of this type would ever be on a Nintendo product, good for them I applaud them for it even though I probably will never buy this game.
Nintendo has had worse games in it. Even nudity before.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
They have?
News to me , what games?
Any I don’t think it was anything close to what you get in Agony if it’s the uncensored version.
SMT series (dicks/vagina/tits
Kid Icarus had tanooki giant testicles
Super Castlevania monsters
there's also a few japanese SNES games with random nudity
Conker Bad Fur day had a penis and other things...
The Switch also has the uncensored version of that game where your goal is to grow giant tits

Nvzman

Before anyone mentions the game being too "adult" for nintendo...
516wluEIzmL._SX466_.jpg

And the Xbox version was censored.

Last edited:

Gargus

Banned
All right now people can buy it on the switch for 3 to 4 times as much as on other systems and have the worst image quality. What a day to be alive.

Top Bottom