• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision Blizzard has been accused of discriminating against "old white guys"

Shut0wen

It's highly unlikely it had anything to do with him being White and/or a Man, but his age and overall productivity or lack thereof relative to his overall compensation are highly likely one of the key reasons he was considered expendable when they had to make cuts.
Naah, sacking old people is more to do with the type of contracts there on/pension contributions, if hes been at the business for as long as he says then its more then likely pension related, most people that get let go from work due to cuts are young people and old people

RedC

Naah, sacking old people is more to do with the type of contracts there on/pension contributions, if hes been at the business for as long as he says then its more then likely pension related, most people that get let go from work due to cuts are young people and old people
I meant that when I said "compensation", however, a more accurate term I should've used was overall cost.

Top Bottom