• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision Blizzard Receives Another Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Ouf, imagine Microsoft being linked to this shitshow

bad-deal-this-deal-is-getting-worse.gif

this is why it needs a take over, not being run very well from the top down

You absolutely did blame her! Shit, man. If you had simply said you doubted the claim I wouldn't have responded. This was what you said:

"Never send nudes, doe do it to yourself. No sympathy for her or others who do the same. You're an adult, you can't run crying when the consequences of your actions catch up to you."

You said she can't run crying when the consequences of her actions catch up to her. Her actions were sending "compromising photos". The consequence, per this article, is that the person she sent those photos to was blackmailing her. And your response to that was that she deserved that consequence because she sent the photos in the first place.

I'm done responding to you though. You're a terrible human being.

Blackmail is being alleged. Him showing the nudes to people probably happened. If the blackmail happened then the root cause is don't send nudes. If you leave $1000 on display in your car and it gets broke into, yeah it's shitty that some arsehole broke in and stole it. But at the same time, don't leave $1000 on show. You know people are shitty and will break in.

I'm a terrible human being for not believing all wiminz? Yeah, good luck getting fucked over time and time again by women.

Can I be Frank? Have you ever been in an intimate relationship? Pics, videos shared between a couple are quite normal. Surely you're not condoning blackmail?
Yes I have and why would we share nudes? I slept in a bed with her every night. We texted what we were going to do, never sent nudes.

laynelane

There's a discrepancy in how long it took to fire him - the company says ten days and she says it took a month. It would be great to see Kotick ousted, but he seems to be almost untouchable.

Topher

Gold Member
Can I be Frank? Have you ever been in an intimate relationship? Pics, videos shared between a couple are quite normal. Surely you're not condoning blackmail?

Maybe it is normal for some, but suggesting anyone who hasn't done so has never been in an intimate relationship is absurd. Some people have some foresight and common sense that maybe sending out nude pictures of themselves to other people may not be the best idea. This is a perfect example and it is hardly rare. None of that is condoning blackmail. It is pointing out risky behavior and consequences that could have been avoided. Everyone knows not all relationships end well and there are some vindictive people in the world such as this jackass at AB. Having said all that, I'm not sure what the laws are in cases like this, but using personal pics as blackmail should be illegal if it isn't already.

Top Bottom