• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

a real bigot sandwich

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
r7l1ol0r3m651.jpg

Topher

Gold Member
That whole exchange with the sandwich was so cringe-worthy I almost stopped playing right then and there. Guy does something nice and tries to apologize for stupid things he said while drunk but in true sjw fashion he's is not forgiven and called a bigot instead.

Yeah, but a lot of folks, particularly some women, do not forgive that easily. That's nothing to do with SJW. Just how people can be. That scene was completely plausible in my mind.

Keihart

That whole exchange with the sandwich was so cringe-worthy I almost stopped playing right then and there. Guy does something nice and tries to apologize for stupid things he said while drunk but in true sjw fashion he's is not forgiven and called a bigot instead.
If you pay attention, that escene is played as a display of Ellie's character faults, the theme of Ellie having a hard time forgiving is brought up again and again through the whole game, even Joel points it out in the flashback scene of her birthday.

Woggleman

A drunk person's words reflect how they really feel and it looks like he was only apologizing because Maria made him so I see why she wouldn't forgive him.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
So someone who called your mom a whore the evening before..

Can say sorry the next day hands you a sandwich and expects you to accept it and eat it?

all these sjw’s man omg 😂🖕😂

Boss Mog

So someone who called your mom a whore the evening before..

Can say sorry the next day hands you a sandwich and expects you to accept it and eat it?

all these sjw’s man omg 😂🖕😂
Yes, I will forgive all words, because they're just words. The problem with certain people is that they want to sentence you to death if you say words they don't like or agree with but at the same time they think looters, rapists, murders, pedos, etc... should go free. If a person thinks words do more damage than heinous crimes then they have no moral compass and are therefor evil as far as I'm concerned.

A drunk person's words reflect how they really feel and it looks like he was only apologizing because Maria made him so I see why she wouldn't forgive him.
That is sometimes the case but more often than not drunk people are just lashing out, saying things they know will hurt others because they are miserable and they hate to see others being happy.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Yes, I will forgive all words, because they're just words. The problem with certain people is that they want to sentence you to death if you say words they don't like or agree with but at the same time they think looters, rapists, murders, pedos, etc... should go free. If a person thinks words do more damage than heinous crimes then they have no moral compass and are therefor evil as far as I'm concerned.

That is sometimes the case but more often than not drunk people are just lashing out, saying things they know will hurt others because they are miserable and they hate to see others being happy.
So you will forgive someone hours after a heated exchange?

That's not believable at all. lol

Boss Mog

So you will forgive someone hours after a heated exchange?

That's not believable at all. lol
If they apologize why wouldn't I forgive them? It's happened to me many times throughout my life, that people would say stupid shit to me. If they make the first step and apologize I have always forgiven them. I've even made friends with people that started out talking shit to me. It takes a big person to acknowledge their mistakes to others, it's a character trait I can appreciate so I'm willing to forgive any words if they make that first step.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
If they apologize why wouldn't I forgive them? It's happened to me many times throughout my life, that people would say stupid shit to me. If they make the first step and apologize I have always forgiven them. I've even made friends with people that started out talking shit to me. It takes a big person to acknowledge their mistakes to others, it's a character trait I can appreciate so I'm willing to forgive any words if they make that first step.
It's hard to believe someone will easily forgive another person if they're in ND threads complaining about SJW stuff all the time. That makes me believe you don't let stuff go that easily.

Top Bottom