• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can get Diablo 4 early beta code by buying a KFC sandwich (US only)

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Did it for lunch yesterday . Got my code in my email instantly.

The double down did not taste as good as I remembered…

nikos

Of all places, it had to be KFC? I'll probably do it because I'm busy the weekend of open beta.

nikos

Did it for lunch yesterday . Got my code in my email instantly.

The double down did not taste as good as I remembered…

Did you get the code upon ordering or pickup?

EDIT: Got it a bit after ordering.

Last edited:

nikos

By the way, if anybody wants a free Chicken Little sandwich, there's one waiting for you at 1556 Myrtle Avenue in Brooklyn. Just give them the name below.

ZVIlsJl.jpg

Comandr

Been watching weird history food videos on YouTube. Completely missed the double down before and really wanted to try one. The Diablo beta was just the icing on the sandwich, as it were.

BlackTron

I have already refused to give Blizzard my phone number to continue playing a game I purchased years ago (Overwatch). Now for the privilege of being a beta tester in your next rehash, I'm supposed to buy fried chicken by installing an app on my phone.

Ha, ha. Eat shit and die, Blizzard.

nikos

I have already refused to give Blizzard my phone number to continue playing a game I purchased years ago (Overwatch). Now for the privilege of being a beta tester in your next rehash, I'm supposed to buy fried chicken by installing an app on my phone.

Ha, ha. Eat shit and die, Blizzard.
Wow, you’re really sticking it to them!

So is there like a normal way to get into the beta? Or am I forced to do something like this? I haven't been paying much attention.
There is open beta March 24–26.

To access the early beta (March 17–19), you need to pre-order the game, or use the KFC promotion.

Topher

Gold Member
Cool, did you get a separate email than the order confirmation?
What about the platform? Did you get to choose PC/Xbox/PS?

Thanks!

Yeah, separate email. The link had a page where I selected PC as my platform.

StueyDuck

I'm keen to try the beta, I'm hoping it's not gonna feel antiquated and bland like I am feeling it is gonna be, open to being pleasantly surprised.

Will kick it off tonight

StueyDuck

What are these fuck ups you speak of?
Since Starcraft 2 their titles have either been bad or released in a poor state. I don't blame the user for what they saying.

I'd rather Diablo 4 be good then the devs spend all their time saying Diablo himself is polyamarous or whatever nu-blizzard does these days

Top Bottom