• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A New Trailer for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth has been released

Let's go.
wyF8Dcy.gif

Shin-Ra

When you sleep at the Chocobo Farm there should be a little scene with everyone snuggling up with the Choco’s and Chicobos.

When you sleep at the Gold Saucer there should be a scene with everyone snuggling up with Cait Sith’s Moogle.

Not a furry, honest.

Go_Ly_Dow

When you sleep at the Chocobo Farm there should be a little scene with everyone snuggling up with the Choco’s and Chicobos.

When you sleep at the Gold Saucer there should be a scene with everyone snuggling up with Cait Sith’s Moogle.

Not a furry, honest.
I'm on board with this.

StereoVsn

Can’t wait. Going to be the first game I buy in 2024 and first PS5 game I buy for quite a while (ignoring Japanese copy of BG3 I grabbed basically for collection).

StereoVsn

Not a furry, honest.
Kpr2LOi.gif

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Sure, go ahead Squeenix, what else is there to ruin anyway?

Have Sephiroth make a baby with Cloud while you're at it, and have the game end with a "it was all a dream" sequence.
Can't have enough characters winking at the camera too!

Last edited:

TheAssist

Oh my god. I want to watch it so bad...does it show a lot of late game stuff? like after nibelheim?
They showed so much from the end game in the last trailer of remake....

Super hyped for the game, but this trailer just didn’t do it for me. Too many stuff was already in other trailers and makes the game feel so small. I really hope that there is so much in it and they just don’t want to show too much and are therefore repeating the same stuff over and over.

TheAssist

ok after seeing its only one minute long I have watched it. Its not spoilery at all thank god. Its just pure fucking HYPE baby!!!!

Pejo

Hope Golden Saucer is fun. The previews show that it at least looks like a proper 3D version of it. I hope there are actual minigames and things to do other than just run through it one time and never go back.

This other Nomura & co. fanfiction tier story fuckery can eat a dick though. Tifa better not die.

Pejo

Stare Staring GIF by Regal

I'll buy up all of the zipper and belt factories in the world and shut them all down, which will drive Nomura into a depression spiral. The when he's at his weakest, I'll sneak into his bedroom while he's asleep and whisper softly into his ear, "Roxas sux" to completely break him.

Wonder when we will get graphics like these ingame, pre launch hype was setting this as standard expectation with the rebirth demo etc.
They're still using UE4 for FFVII Rebirth (albeit a modified version of it) so maybe with the 3rd part if they switch to Unreal Engine 5? And only if that one will be made from the ground-up for the PS6.

8w1529fbtjpb1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom