• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

27 Minnesota Republican legislators sign 'profiteering from protest” bill (HF 322)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, it's a threat. Minnesota has been traditional blue but more moderate as a whole. This is a clear sign that some house cleaning needs to happen in 2018/2020. But for Republicans this is a signal to push out the Dems and make MN a red state.

As long as Minneapolis continues to be an anchor that siphons off young college grads from the surrounding midwestern states ala Chicago I wouldn't worry about that. MN will probably only become more blue as the brain drain from Iowa/Wisconsin/Michigan/Dakotas continues.

lck8Ket.png

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
That protester video deserves a new thread. It deserves to go viral around the world.

The American people need to be shown an example of how to act in the face of the new government.

I have said this before that people will eventually get violent if their voices aren't heard. If this happens than I expect mass chaos. No way will any citizen let this happen without some blood getting spilled. Republicans are making a huge mistake.

Shit after seeing that video, I think violence is 2 steps away.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Republicans = fascists

Anyone that votes for them can go fuck themselves. You're as guilty as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom